The Lebrons

Lebrons new episode clips are nothing more than a marketing scheme of course... However I thought he really could of made an interesting cartoon had they come up with better ideas for it ...but that is just based off the two i have seen so far

Lebrons new episode clips are nothing more than a marketing scheme of course... However I thought he really could of made an interesting cartoon had they come up with better ideas for it ...but that is just based off the two i have seen so far

Dre Headphones and HP computer is what I saw so far lol cool guys
laugh.gif

dmn go rilla i see u on some salt throwin @$%!

and

I believe before the league at the time, Carolina had a contract with Converse and Champion uniforms.

He wore the same shoes the rest of the team wore. They all wore thesame shoe. If I remember correctly, they got a new pair every othergame.

UNC switched from Converse to Nike after the 1993 championship....verylucrative for the school. Players wore Jordan brands. They had wornConverse ever since the very beginning so Jordan wore Converse.

and

I believe before the league at the time, Carolina had a contract with Converse and Champion uniforms.

He wore the same shoes the rest of the team wore. They all wore thesame shoe. If I remember correctly, they got a new pair every othergame.

UNC switched from Converse to Nike after the 1993 championship....verylucrative for the school. Players wore Jordan brands. They had wornConverse ever since the very beginning so Jordan wore Converse.

Originally Posted by doitbig601

and

and

Originally Posted by Sneaky

and

roll.gif
... Dude is gonna be on that most hated member of '11. 

But nothing beats the old ListenHere threads. Where did dude go, his life was a soap opera?

and

roll.gif

But nothing beats the old ListenHere threads. Where did dude go, his life was a soap opera?

Originally Posted by INS

doitbig601 wrote:

roll.gif

He still is here under a new account, makes a few threads here and there but I don't think anyone else knows its his new account because he doesn't post like that anymore.

I am the turboman dude who got banned with him btw.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by INS

doitbig601 wrote:

roll.gif

He still is here under a new account, makes a few threads here and there but I don't think anyone else knows its his new account because he doesn't post like that anymore.

I am the turboman dude who got banned with him btw.
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom