The Little Things | Starring Denzel Washington, Jared Leto, Rami Malek | Out Now on HBO Max

Yeah this thing was bad 😂...

I mean the last half hour switches this thing up from a straight murder mystery to a noir character study of two cops that made terrible decisions...Like wtf!?! It’s like they had two scripts running and decided at the end to just merge the two to save production costs...

Yeah this thing was bad 😂...

I mean the last half hour switches this thing up from a straight murder mystery to a noir character study of two cops that made terrible decisions...Like wtf!?! It’s like they had two scripts running and decided at the end to just merge the two to save production costs...
I think they really thought the flashback reveal would've been a big twist that engaged the audience.

Honestly, they should've foreshadowed it a bit more and should've ran a parallel reveal of the actual killer getting away with it.

The way they did it does it make it feel like they had two different scripts cuz of that cops making terrible mistakes really doesn't get done justice.

I liked the movie. It definitely felt Se7en inspired. The hopping in the car scene was a head scratcher though, and there wasn't enough reason for the shovel to go upside ol boy's head like that, but overall thought it was a good movie.

Great shots throughout the film as well.

Back
Top Bottom