the loss of a mans mojo

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

^ lol perm joint...? as in her hair? you dont like black girls?

i love all women but i don't prefer the perm joints (black girls) of this area for obvious reasons. yall cool and %*%# but as soon as yall get the meat %*%# goes awry haha

i love all women but i don't prefer the perm joints (black girls) of this area for obvious reasons. yall cool and %*%# but as soon as yall get the meat %*%# goes awry haha

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

LLS you funny. no comment. as long as you are happy. not every blk girl has a perm and other races get perms too just fyi. lol

LLS you funny. no comment. as long as you are happy. not every blk girl has a perm and other races get perms too just fyi. lol

don't do that, you know damn well EXACTLY what i mean when i say perm joints
laugh.gif

like i said, i'm open to all but black girls are already in the negative with me due to my experiences with them. though i can't front, they give it up to me the easiest cause i'm light skin with nice hair but i'm just taking a break from the drama and bs haha

don't do that, you know damn well EXACTLY what i mean when i say perm joints
laugh.gif

like i said, i'm open to all but black girls are already in the negative with me due to my experiences with them. though i can't front, they give it up to me the easiest cause i'm light skin with nice hair but i'm just taking a break from the drama and bs haha

i hear you. thats this area though. you know its grown kids running around here.

i hear you. thats this area though. you know its grown kids running around here.

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah I feel that way as well, haven't found anything in SoCal either (so I know where you're coming from OP).

There's a lot of weird situations the past couple of monthst that I could have smashed, but it wasn't worth all the drama.

Currently, kinda seeing wassup with a few folks but they're not usually my type. We'll see after I leave for vacation, hopefully gonna have some fun when I hit up SF.

Yeah I feel that way as well, haven't found anything in SoCal either (so I know where you're coming from OP).

There's a lot of weird situations the past couple of monthst that I could have smashed, but it wasn't worth all the drama.

Currently, kinda seeing wassup with a few folks but they're not usually my type. We'll see after I leave for vacation, hopefully gonna have some fun when I hit up SF.

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

Very true...I've been in the dryest spell for almost a year now..but been hittin da gym and been going places i usually dont go to...been gettin sum snow bunnies and i never was into white girls..ive been gettin sum looks now and building sum prospects...basically wat im sayin is DONT BE EASY..KUZ EVENTUALLY IT'LL WORK IF U WORK HARD AT IT..but i gotta ask one question...U HUNGRY BRUH?!?!  It just depends on wat your goal is...if theres a girl ur tryin to wife up (obviously shes badd) dont focus on tryna end ur drought..If u tryna end ur drought..lower ur standards even tho u used to badd ones..you just gotta get you a bunch of these hood rats and run thru them..knock em out..boom boom boom...once u slayed like 20 of em hood rats then move ur way to the upper echelon

Originally Posted by Mikemillz

LOL @ "leading the league in walks" I got into the same slump after my wifey of 3 years split. I was out of shape, out of swag etc. Hit the gym buy some new gear hit some places that you usually wouldnt and put yourself in a position where you wont attract the same type of broads. You should be fine in a month or so. I did that and in 2 month ended up in a bar dancing with 2 dominican chicks and had my first menage.
happy.gif

Very true...I've been in the dryest spell for almost a year now..but been hittin da gym and been going places i usually dont go to...been gettin sum snow bunnies and i never was into white girls..ive been gettin sum looks now and building sum prospects...basically wat im sayin is DONT BE EASY..KUZ EVENTUALLY IT'LL WORK IF U WORK HARD AT IT..but i gotta ask one question...U HUNGRY BRUH?!?!  It just depends on wat your goal is...if theres a girl ur tryin to wife up (obviously shes badd) dont focus on tryna end ur drought..If u tryna end ur drought..lower ur standards even tho u used to badd ones..you just gotta get you a bunch of these hood rats and run thru them..knock em out..boom boom boom...once u slayed like 20 of em hood rats then move ur way to the upper echelon

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state.
Story of my sex life
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

The chicks I can have I don't want and the ones I want are either displaying incredibly funny behavior or out of state.
Story of my sex life
laugh.gif

i'll never lose my touch.. im too lyrical. i got hundreds of girls.. much too many girls.. and that doesnt even make sense, both ways.. { koudie voice }
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom