The loss of intrest in sneakers?

I'm so bored with Jordans it's ridiculous now. I copped the Xmas and Entourage Lebron 8s and a few pair of Kobe VIs but other than that outside of the rumored Grape/Laney pack I'm retired.

When I realized my closet was worth a porsche I decided to cut back.
indifferent.gif

the interest is still there, but it's nowhere near what it was when i was a little kid or even in my early 20's, i got about 60 pairs of shoes which is nothing compared to some people on here but even with that i really only wear 5-6 pairs consistently.

im in new york for the next few weeks staying at my uncles place and catching up with old childhood friends and what have you, but when i go back to cali in the middle of june, im going to seriously go through my entire collection of shoes and see what shoes i never really wear and that i would have no problem or regrets turning into cash.

at this point in my life, i'm all for selling about 15-20 pairs of shoes i rarely wear that collect dust and enjoying a nice vacation this summer, paying off a few bills, or just being able to enjoy myself and have a little extra spending money.

the interest is still there, but it's nowhere near what it was when i was a little kid or even in my early 20's, i got about 60 pairs of shoes which is nothing compared to some people on here but even with that i really only wear 5-6 pairs consistently.

im in new york for the next few weeks staying at my uncles place and catching up with old childhood friends and what have you, but when i go back to cali in the middle of june, im going to seriously go through my entire collection of shoes and see what shoes i never really wear and that i would have no problem or regrets turning into cash.

at this point in my life, i'm all for selling about 15-20 pairs of shoes i rarely wear that collect dust and enjoying a nice vacation this summer, paying off a few bills, or just being able to enjoy myself and have a little extra spending money.

ever since i graduated HS like 2-3 years back ive copped like 2 pairs of shoes
just dont got the passion for it nomore

ever since i graduated HS like 2-3 years back ive copped like 2 pairs of shoes
just dont got the passion for it nomore

I still love sneakers but not into getting everything that comes out. I'll only buy whatever I actually truly like now and is on sale. I have the money but other stuff is more important. Actually thinking about leaving Mpls for a school on the East Coast (Connecticut school of broadcasting).

I still love sneakers but not into getting everything that comes out. I'll only buy whatever I actually truly like now and is on sale. I have the money but other stuff is more important. Actually thinking about leaving Mpls for a school on the East Coast (Connecticut school of broadcasting).

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Im in love with sneakers and always will be. I am losing interest like others because of priorities like bills, school, and life stuff. But on the real the brands themselves is killing the game. And I dont mean that in a good way. JB is releasing so much trash and the hype of the releases makes it impossible at times to realisticly live life and have a hobby. Like I said, I love kicks, but Im not about to pay a reseller $300 for some joints that retailed for $150. And Im not about to camp out for X amount of hours for said release. Hypebeasts, resellers, and OD releases made me lose interest the most.
This

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Im in love with sneakers and always will be. I am losing interest like others because of priorities like bills, school, and life stuff. But on the real the brands themselves is killing the game. And I dont mean that in a good way. JB is releasing so much trash and the hype of the releases makes it impossible at times to realisticly live life and have a hobby. Like I said, I love kicks, but Im not about to pay a reseller $300 for some joints that retailed for $150. And Im not about to camp out for X amount of hours for said release. Hypebeasts, resellers, and OD releases made me lose interest the most.
This

Gave up on the game during my freshman year. Other things come before having a fresh pair of kicks. I'd cop a pair that I like a lot. Let a lot of heat pass me by though.

Gave up on the game during my freshman year. Other things come before having a fresh pair of kicks. I'd cop a pair that I like a lot. Let a lot of heat pass me by though.

Back
Top Bottom