The loss of intrest in sneakers?

Anybody in here ever just lose intrest of sneakers? Lately I have just been selling everything not caring about sneakers anymore..would rather just stick with
2-5 pairs..focusing more on making beats off the MPC and whatnot...
pimp.gif

Anybody in here ever just lose intrest of sneakers? Lately I have just been selling everything not caring about sneakers anymore..would rather just stick with
2-5 pairs..focusing more on making beats off the MPC and whatnot...
pimp.gif

Haven't lost interest, just got tired of the game getting so greedy and rereleasing the same shoes over and over

Haven't lost interest, just got tired of the game getting so greedy and rereleasing the same shoes over and over

Still would like to purchase every sneaker I like that releases, but there are other priorities in life.

500 on 2-3 pairs or 3 nights on vacation ?

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Still would like to purchase every sneaker I like that releases, but there are other priorities in life.

This

This

i lost interest in like 08...sold most of my shoes

im def still interested in owning a few sick pairs tho...actually wearing them now tho
laugh.gif

i lost interest in like 08...sold most of my shoes

im def still interested in owning a few sick pairs tho...actually wearing them now tho
laugh.gif

Very Very true 
pimp.gif

Very Very true 
pimp.gif

When you get older, you realize money can go towards better things.

Vacation, new car, whatever.

I've slowly stopped and started selling off stuff, but I jump on deals so I'm gradually slowing down.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom