The Love era of Hip Hop >>>>> The Golden Age

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by Peep Game

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
BIG TIME

How'd Go DJ do it though. I just remember that being a pretty hot song when Wayne was 5000 times less annoying.

i think he's saying when Wayne came out w/ Go DJ it got hot, made him hot, and that song/wayne wasn't on that Love Era %$$$. idk if i agree...but that's what it seems like he's saying

Exactly. Wayne, Game and T.I. were the hottest rappers that year in 2004 and they weren't on that at all back then. That's when hood/trap rap got big then we had Gucci, Jeezy and Rick Ross blow up a year or so later along with Houston blowing up with Mike Jones, Slim Thug, Paul Wall and Chamillionaire. Then we had the Chicken Noodle Soup Era where every terrible song that had a dance to it blew up. Then it was the Hip Hop Is Dead Era where we thought every underground NYC rapper was going to save hip-hop. Then the fake Rock & Roll Ed Hardy Era came through when We Fly High came out and dudes were rockin studded belt buckles and skulls all over, and whoever that group was came out with Party Like A Rockstar. Then the Autotune Era when T-Pain blew up and was on every single person's hook, and Wayne and Kanye started using it. Then Jay-Z came out with Death of Autotune and ended that. Then it was kinda the Young Money Era. Then The Weed Era. Now we're in The Tumblr Era.
you summed that up pretty nicely. 

....when one asks what happened to hip hop, its threads like this that show you EXACTLY the types of people that contributed to its demise. (not calling ALL these tracks trash......but JLO? Ja Rule? and others....nah)

....oh and how blasphemous is it to even call this bs 'the love era', completely #%%@*#%# on the REAL love era of hip hop
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....when one asks what happened to hip hop, its threads like this that show you EXACTLY the types of people that contributed to its demise. (not calling ALL these tracks trash......but JLO? Ja Rule? and others....nah)

....oh and how blasphemous is it to even call this bs 'the love era', completely #%%@*#%# on the REAL love era of hip hop
30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
Co-sign with you and RUXX

Back
Top Bottom