The MAJOR releases 13, 11, 6 for 2010...3,4,play off 13, concord pretty much rumors right now

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby waswearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and asof the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....

14kjhgk.jpg
smh.gif

^cuz there numerous threads on all of the shoes. Most of which have been confirmed already

Originally Posted by JAYS

why yall tripping... just giving out good info

Everything you have posted was already known or confirmed. It was nothing news breaking.

But thanks anyway.

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby was wearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and as of the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....

thanks for the info.

did they say if the infared pack will be US or international? also did they mention a time frame when the flints would be dropping?

the flint would be in oct but they dont know what day it would be.. as of the infared pack dont know the static of us or international

^^^^Welcome 2 NikeTalk o.p. JAYS
smh.gif

Would I be at fault if I admitted that I read nothing in this thread, and based upon that information added my 2 cents?

Basically this means...

White/varsity red VI's and White/Infrared Vi's will be available in the same month?

Whether or not US will be seeing them is another story.

Wow. JB milking us like Duds.

the flint would be in oct but they dont know what day it would be.. as of the infared pack dont know the static of us or international

That sucks because the "Concords" are set to release that same month, according to the info.

The JB releasing the White/Varsity Red VI's the same month the Infrared pack is releasing
laugh.gif

Let's see what happens.

once again......show me pics or keep it moving....info means nothing to me anymore because they might jack up the release some how

what is there to proof left, already called up nike and they said it will release on those date or could push back or forward on these. people^^ like you areungrateful for the things brought to you! just believe what there to believe, nobody can predict the future...

Back
Top Bottom