The MAJOR releases 13, 11, 6 for 2010...3,4,play off 13, concord pretty much rumors right now

Op your always getting flamed for threads you start.
I remember last week you started one on a Space Jam restock with only one size15 lol
roll.gif

^Well he does look asian so maybe he has people from his homeland that he called that works for Nike?^

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Op your always getting flamed for threads you start.
I remember last week you started one on a Space Jam restock with only one size15 lol
roll.gif

Haha I saw that one!

Flin 13s ehh? I hope they don't butcher them because my little cousin stole my joints a couple months ago

yup the flint and white red black 13 are sometime in oct and the cool greys as well.. need some 13 play off and concord then i will be finish my collection....

im officially calling ducktales....i just called up nike and got the women to check the xi 378037-001 and the xiii 414571-101 and she said the xi did come upin the computer but it said no where that it was actually dropping and the xiii didnt even come up with anything...and these are the style numbers i got fromthe other thread where im sure u got them 2

Originally Posted by JAYS

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby was wearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and as of the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....
damn b u stay trying to get ur shine with ur own thread but u wack son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by JAYS

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby was wearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and as of the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....
damn b u stay trying to get ur shine with ur own thread but u wack son
laugh.gif

Cold, LOL.

didn't know the flints were coming out. hopefully they have better quality than the 05's, I need a new pair

all these hot shoes coming out is just to hard to believe

but if the infared pack drops on june 10 which is my b-day

that would be great....................................peace

Back
Top Bottom