The MAJOR releases 13, 11, 6 for 2010...3,4,play off 13, concord pretty much rumors right now

Originally Posted by coolcat4

Originally Posted by JAYS

why yall tripping... just giving out good info
Nice avy man.
laugh.gif
My Exact Thoughts.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby was wearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and as of the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....
damn b u stay trying to get ur shine with ur own thread but u wack son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks for letting me know what I already know. Good job, kid.
^^^than y even post?

damn haters...kid got some info, show some appreciation, if not keep it moving without stupid comments...

THANKS JAYS

Originally Posted by psypha

well i called nike and the guy said that they going to release the infared pack in june 10 of 2010..... and the flint 13, white red and black 13 that bibby was wearing but not shure if it high or low top will release sometime in oct .. and as of for the 11 is the cool grey 11 this release will be in oct too... and as of the 3,4,playoff 13, and concord no word on that yet....
damn b u stay trying to get ur shine with ur own thread but u wack son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks for letting me know what I already know. Good job, kid.
^^^than y even post?

damn haters...kid got some info, show some appreciation, if not keep it moving without stupid comments...

THANKS JAYS
JAYS makes these useless threads with info that AINT EVEN HIS!
he gets them from other threads in here and then makes new ones like its new info.

u wack too son... keep it moving
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

Op your always getting flamed for threads you start.
I remember last week you started one on a Space Jam restock with only one size15 lol
roll.gif

LOL as if there arent like 30 page threads on this stuff already

Dudes trying to get e cred

roll.gif

but no
indifferent.gif

"u wack son"...wow...thats all u got to say, thats lame man listen to yourself....youre still proving my point...

"u wack son"...wow...thats all u got to say, thats lame man listen to yourself....youre still proving my point...
u see ur the only one defending him... so yea, u wack... but better yet, u e-wack if it makes u better.

guess u gotta go at jordanhead21 too since he said something about jays too huh?

yeah thats cus hes the same as u, and just d ickridin...i go to nt to get info, and i usually thank and show some appreciation to anyone providing it, justtired of all these kids makin stupid a ss comments. "u wack son, its been said before u late"...its simple and said many times before, if u dont likeit, then simply dont post...

what are u an e-thug? u should have youre lil e-thug teddy bear hold a gun and wear a bandana...

yeah thats cus hes the same as u, and just d ickridin...i go to nt to get info, and i usually thank and show some appreciation to anyone providing it, just tired of all these kids makin stupid a ss comments. "u wack son, its been said before u late"...its simple and said many times before, if u dont like it, then simply dont post...

what are u an e-thug? u should have youre lil e-thug teddy bear hold a gun and wear a bandana...
u make 0 sense... how would i be riding when i made my comment independent of everyone else? u mad? get over it chief before my thug bear gets mad
laugh.gif

Thanks for the information, i hope they are true. If not they all these hype up rumor just causes chaos among us jordan heads.

They better come correct with them Playoff 13s whenever they do release them.

The OGs were wild "lush".

Favorite pair of Js.

u see ur the only one defending him... so yea, u wack... but better yet, u e-wack if it makes u better.

guess u gotta go at jordanhead21 too since he said something about jays too huh?

yeah thats cus hes the same as u, and just d ickridin...i go to nt to get info, and i usually thank and show some appreciation to anyone providing it, just tired of all these kids makin stupid a ss comments. "u wack son, its been said before u late"...its simple and said many times before, if u dont like it, then simply dont post...

u make 0 sense... how would i be riding when i made my comment independent of everyone else? u mad? get over it chief before my thug bear gets mad
laugh.gif

is that better?...use your head than itll make sense...

is that better?...use your head than itll make sense...
i can do this all day...

u tired of dudes making comments yet u thank dudes that come in here and make useless threads about info that is already stated?
then after 3 pages that are majority people bashing JAYS, u decide to single out 2 people and talk useless smack?
c'mon son! u wack for that.
168y9hi.gif

ok....this is confusing as hell to me.... let me get this straight.

"infared" 6's, white 6's, Og 9's, anthricite 9's, citrus 9's, white/silver 2's, white/org/blu 2s, carolina 2's, 6 pack,slamdunk (2/3) pack, white 4's now the cool grey 11's, flint 13's, playoff 13s, & concord 11's?

WAY TOO MUCH retro's out in 1 year...I mean i know 25 years & all that but 4 real? IMO way to much tales....

youre stubborn and u cant read...ive made my point and you continue to prove it...

go ahead and quote me with youre lame "u wack son"

cornball...

nuff said

youre stubborn and u cant read...ive made my point and you continue to prove it...

go ahead and quote me with youre lame "u wack son"

cornball...

nuff said
u wack son

LOL well people wouldnt make stupid " a ss" comments if dudes didnt make stupid threads. But why you on my jock bro? lol comin at me all wreckless,that proves you're whack son.
Drink up kid
haterade-logo.jpg

psypha dont worry about his stupid comment, he doesnt make sense anyway. as if everything was already stated in the other thread then why would he come ovahere looking for more info am i right.. these kid trying to go and make remark about how they know everything, and yet i dont see kids posting info.. he donteven know that i went and check a nike rep, and making stupid remark where i stole from the other thread and paste it here... as of those who saw my threadabout the space jam, well look here i got my spacejam and i dont really care about them restocking them okay, just trying to help those hater that didnt getone on the RD... so yall can hate me and say stupid stuff about me, i dont really care because i got my $h1111t

Back
Top Bottom