The Male Grooming thread ...

just got my 1 min modifier and blade setter today. clippers are HITTIN right now. people gonna be takin selfies with my beard tomorrow :smokin

51E7gzLGKSL._SX466_.jpg

13402190_250755751963395_525987316_n.jpg

really does work. anybody wants to check em out here's the site : https://www.therichbarber.com/

I want that Andis foil shaver and that new T Outliner, but I already have the Wahl and 3 T Outliners, them ****s never die so I couldn't justify. Been looking into this skullshaver www.skullshaver.com for keeping my head shaved, because I am bad at shaving it. I take forever, I miss spots, and I leave myself bleeding.

9FB7A2F9-33B5-4A31-9237-339C412975D0.jpeg

for my african american brothas suffering from razor bumps. i highly recommend this product. use it wisely though can severly dry your skin.
Or try Bump Patrol as a more affordable option, havent had a razor bump in 5+ years using it.

0061283102201_500X500.jpg

Can anyone recommend a shaver for pubes?
I use a trimmer now (Philips Norelco Multigroom MG3750), but it doesn't attack my pubic jungle.

Thanks

i use a straight edge to line up my beard but my skin gets red because i go dry (gives a sharper line)

when i use shaving gel, it's not as straight and actually more difficult to shave.

any suggestions?

Ever since I used a regular razor + shaving cream, my (frail) beard has been growing out more quickly.

It's also really coarse.

Currently on the Bevel system. DE razor and shaving cream are A1. Right now trying this African American Shae Butter Moisturizer. I like it, but Im still in search of the perfect combos of creams and after shaves/moisturizers. T-outliner still holding me down for shaping up the goatee.

Where my black men with hairy chests/shoulders at??

What y’all doing? Y’all cut y’all ****?

I want that Andis foil shaver and that new T Outliner, but I already have the Wahl and 3 T Outliners, them ****s never die so I couldn't justify. Been looking into this skullshaver www.skullshaver.com for keeping my head shaved, because I am bad at shaving it. I take forever, I miss spots, and I leave myself bleeding.

i used the Skull Shaver for a bit...no bueno, thing fell apart after a few months of use...

Anyone tackled hyperpigmentation, after 37 years of abuse my face is jacked.

Microdermabrasion?

Chemical peel?

Dope thread.

I currently use T-outliners for my face and wahl 5 stars to clean up the low stubble.

Got some BVLGARI aftershave and witch hazel for post shave.

Was thinking about getting a safety razor for my lineup but I’ve never used one before. And opinions on this? Anyone use a safety razor to clean up their line after a shapeup?

You cant use a saftey razor for a line up. Be impossible to see where the blade is.

You need a straight razor for tgat.

You cant use a saftey razor for a line up. Be impossible to see where the blade is.

You need a straight razor for tgat.

My bad, you’re definitely right. I figured I’d get a safety razor and use it on my face also and try to knock them both out with the same blade.

Guess I’ll cop both.

At the hispanic place I used to get haircuts, I think they used eyebrow razors for my razor lineups. I tried lining myself up with a straight razor before and was difficult because of the handle. The eyebrow razors seem like they would be easier.

Back
Top Bottom