THE MARK SANCHEZ SLURPING UNAPPRECIATION

Originally Posted by CP1708

No worries, he'll fail.

Jet's were gassed last season about their QB too, it didn't work out so well.

If they keep him benched next year, then maybe he has a shot, if they try to put him out there, year one, with no one to throw too, he'll get himself killed. They have a great running game, they should let Clemens take the hits, get some WR help in year two, and then see if Sanchez can make it. Let the kid watch and learn first.
I'd have to agree with you. We need some receivers.

I'm not a fan of dude and I'ma a jets fan, but he has the perfect personality to handle the NYC media. Guarrentee he is smashing someone baddddd by theend of the year.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm not a fan of dude and I'ma a jets fan, but he has the perfect personality to handle the NYC media. Guarrentee he is smashing someone baddddd by the end of the year.
Times Square Mark! get it?

If Leon, T Jones and Shonn combine for like 1500 rushing yards, Sanchez will have a successful year.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

If Leon, T Jones and Shonn combine for like 1500 rushing yards, Sanchez will have a successful year.
I just don't trust T Jones to be honest.

Yeah, the Mexicans in a few neighborhoods here in NYC, have started wearing bootleg Sanchez Jets jerseys.

If this guy gets the Carson Palmer treatment (which we know he won't), there is a chance he can have a good career. The Jets will throw this guy to thewolves and it's inevitable he will be a bust.

Did someone honestly just call mark sanchez the second coming of mark sanchez!? stop watching football ur analazaytion is horrible. Even if sanchez wanted tofail, he can't, way too much talent around him.

Sanchez is that dude
pimp.gif

I hope he has a ridiculous career, and makes Eli look like #%$#.

We gonna have this same kind of *#+! next year from the Cherokee Nation when Bradford comes out?
eyes.gif

sanchez was a great QB in high school and in college. we'll have to see what he does in the pro ranks.
give respect and credit where its due.

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

His Spanish is horrible though.

Mets/Jets/Rangers/Knicks

I like the Giants also, but root more for the Jets
at least he's trying and taking classes to better it moreso than others who are 2nd or 3rd generation who are so detached from their rootsthey don't know %#%% or even care about who they come from...

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

He definitely landed in an ideal place. Cotchery, Leon and Baker/Keller

Unlike Stafford
smh.gif

Calvin Johnson aka Megatron > Cotchery, Leon, and Baker/Keller rolled in one

Jets O-Line > Lions O-Line

There was a lot of hype about My Seahawks taking him 4th, Dirty Sanchez jokes were flying around the local sports radio station.

When the best player in the draft fell to us @ 4th, all I could think was "Don't Do It!" "Goodell DO NOT SAY MARK SANCHEZ!!!" thenthe best thing I've heard as a Hawks fan in couple years came out of the Commish's mouth "with the fourth pick of the 2009 nfl draft the SeattleSeahawks select AARON CURRY LINEBACKER OUT OF WAKE FOREST UNIVERSITY"
happy.gif

I came down off this high a day later when sports radio announced Seahawks GM Tim Ruskell just removed the franchise tag from the one of the most underratedlinebackers in the league Leroy Hill SMH
mad.gif

5lbb41.gif
@ the Mark Sanchez haters. That's my QB you're talking about (word to T.O.)

Back
Top Bottom