"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Playoffs are the real master 
smokin.gif

Yea some agents suck but I've had experiences where they were actually able to tell me they were in the warehouse and even give me tracking before my order status was updated.

This. This morning I talked to someone and said look on your Nike account. Lol. I said I see that can you give me more details? No.

Just checked my email and got shipping confirmation a couple of hours ago for my eastbay phone order from yesterday night.

I commend Nike for actually giving discounts and trying to do a reserve, unlike Finishline which cancels a ton of orders. It would make more sense for them to improve their customer service and keep people returning.

Breaking down order confirmation email times and order numbers is just going to emphasize the randomness.

My email confirmation came in at 10:10 est and my order # starts with 297. UPS tracking shows in route and will receive tomorrow.

Fwiw i got into snkrs a couple minutes late and threw airballs for 5 min before getting thru. I really thought this would be an easy cop...i wanted em but a lot of dudes said they were passing so Im surprised but feeling kind of lucky.

Last edited:
Breaking down order confirmation email times and order numbers is just going to emphasize the randomness.

My email confirmation came in at 10:10 est and my order # starts with 297. UPS tracking shows in route and will receive tomorrow.

Fwiw i got into snkrs a couple minutes late and threw airballs for 5 min before getting thru. I really thought this would be an easy cop...i wanted em but a lot of dudes said they were passing so Im surprised but feeling kind of lucky.
Mhmm, my order number starts with 296. I gotta make that call.

Fwiw i got into sneakers a couple minutes late and threw airballs for 5 min before getting thru. I really thought this would be an easy cop...i wanted em but a lot of dudes said they were passing so Im surprised but feeling kind of lucky.
I think they do it by who's closer to the warehouses or something like that. When I ordered the Nike Air Cement 4s I received my order confirmation at 11:02 am EST. That Tuesday I had to call and  approve my card (had them ready to ship). So I don't know if it has to do with time or location from the nearest warehouse.

My order went through 6 minutes after it went live. Just checked on NDC, says 'preparing to ship.' If my order gets cancelled, I'll take the 20% off the French Blue's. I was fortunate to win a raffle at my local Finish Line.

my order number starts with 297 as well and email confirmation at 10:10 however no shipment nor cancellation email yet.

Got my ups information last night. Then today I'm told it will be delayed by a day with a new ups email. Strange stuff going on still. I won't be fully relieved until these shoes are in my hands.

All 4 of my pairs from the early sunday moring online restock shipped. Sux for those that got cancelled from ndc. Dont even get me started on fnl. Still waiting on a $1000 back from those clowns

Got my ups information last night. Then today I'm told it will be delayed by a day with a new ups email. Strange stuff going on still. I won't be fully relieved until these shoes are in my hands.
if youre getting emails from UPS directly, then youre good.

All 4 of my pairs from the early sunday moring online restock shipped. Sux for those that got cancelled from ndc. Dont even get me started on fnl. Still waiting on a $1000 back from those clowns

which site had a restock on sunday? around what time?

which site had a restock on sunday? around what time?

All 4 footsites. Was around 8-9am est. Pairs were able to add and checkout. I got 1 10.5 from each site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chatting with a NDC rep now. I told him I would rather have the Flu Games in May I provided him with the style code and he said he would notate it. He also asked why I didn't want the French Blues (for feedback purposes). We'll see how that goes.

Back
Top Bottom