"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Chatting with a NDC rep now. I told him I would rather have the Flu Games in May I provided him with the style code and he said he would notate it. He also asked why I didn't want the French Blues (for feedback purposes). We'll see how that goes.
What did you tell him your reason was for not wanting th FB's?

Just got shipping confirmation from my SNKRS app purchase. Hallelujah

What irks me is a lot of you guys had cancelled orders and you all said you had some early cops at like 10:05 EST, etc..

I air balled like 30 times in a row before I was able to get my pair thru SNKRS and it was past 10:20am

Chatting with a NDC rep now. I told him I would rather have the Flu Games in May I provided him with the style code and he said he would notate it. He also asked why I didn't want the French Blues (for feedback purposes). We'll see how that goes.
If you do manage to secure the Black and Red 12s like that I'm going to have to rep you.

Well...maybe it was unintentional, but this might be bringing the 'hype' back after several releases sitting.  All this hyped this release...that's for sure.  Not that it needed it being it sold out (over-sold) to begin with.

Last edited:
Finally got my shipping confirmation for my size 12 from SNKRS - 294 order number from 10:10am

Last edited:
Well...maybe it was unintentional, but this might be bringing the 'hype' back after several releases sitting.  All this hyped this release...that's for sure.  Not that it needed it being it sold out (over-sold) to begin with.

Yeah...maybe. Flugames could be a problem. Sometimes theres just no rhyme or reason for a certain shoe tho.

Well its good to know my fellow NT'ers are either eating or receiving gift cards! don't settle for French Blues!!!! use them on flu games...ITS OUR GIFT CARD CREDIT AND WE WANT IT NOW

Are people still getting through on phone orders through Eastbay? Or is that a waste of time now?

Back
Top Bottom