"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

after two failed payments, yeah, i cooked.

helped out a friend @ 12pm, some how I copped a 9.5 for him.......

my brother was first @ 9:30am....no confirmation email until 12:30!!!!  never happened before.

local dude who always cooks took an L this past weekend, it was a weird release.

man finishline did me dirty .. about 7 pending transactions .. 3 from my credit card .. 3 from my debit card and 1 from a gidt card i had .. no confirmation emails smh .. took another L lol

For everyone saying these were a "limited GR"...know that skate shops with JB accounts got these, so production numbers were HIGH. Probably not on par with WC IVs but still not limited in any sense of the word.

For everyone saying these were a "limited GR"...know that skate shops with JB accounts got these, so production numbers were HIGH. Probably not on par with WC IVs but still not limited in any sense of the word.

Agree with this right here.

yo, been lurking on the site for the past 2 days. I had my order cancelled from nike last night and received the cancellation email. How about this, I just called east bay today 10 minutes ago and asked if they had a size 13 in the master 12s and she said yes and the lady processed my order just now!! The phone order works from east bay. I have already received my confirmation from them as well.

yo, been lurking on the site for the past 2 days. I had my order cancelled from nike last night and received the cancellation email. How about this, I just called east bay today 10 minutes ago and asked if they had a size 13 in the master 12s and she said yes and the lady processed my order just now!! The phone order works from east bay. I have already received my confirmation from them as well.

email confirmation? 

Nice come up bruh....

I'm gonna play some COD n after Round 3 i'm gonna try n make a phone order with EB too..

Why not

I called before you posted and they said oos

Joints was far from limited.

They just that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I didn't doubted you
Damn that's crazy, I was feeling down after what Nike pulled last night. So I thought I would give it a try after reading the past couple of pages since people said tntey were getting through via phone orders from east bay

Damn that's crazy, I was feeling down after what Nike pulled last night. So I thought I would give it a try after reading the past couple of pages since people said tntey were getting through via phone orders from east bay

That's cool bro, I have been calling both EB and Ftl since yesterday and nothing

The foot stores still supposedly have some pairs here and there in stock. Check footaction and others by size. There are some in Queens and BK. YMMV.

Joints was far from limited.

Definitely limited in Europe. Normally after release date there is over 100 auctions on eBay with email confirmation. There was very minimal listings, couldn't even find any Nike confirmation listings.
I live in the second biggest city in England and one footlocker got them and they had 30 pairs.
Offspring didn't have them and size didn't have them. Where as the cement 4s were everywhere.
PSNYs were a easier cop.

They just that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom