"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

every time someone gets a email cancellation and guaranteed french blue pair,,
master XII price and hype go up and upcoming french blue XII value drops

master XII's limited even though GR,, french blue XII's mass produced like crazy

master XII's just jumped over french blue XII's

master XII's limited even though GR,, french blue XII's mass produced like crazy

Let us know when they jump over the trash Yeezy's .

i think its still to early to tell what the price will settle at .. there has to be some kind of a restock coming up for these

I think I will snatch the NYC 10s in April as a consolation prize 
frown.gif
 . Similar colorway

Last edited:

where are you getting your information from? limited gr? these where mass produced just like cement 4's demand was just higher that's all

where are you getting your information from? limited gr? these where mass produced just like cement 4's demand was just higher that's all

View media item 1934296
View media item 1934298

In all honesty, that doesn't indicate quantity. A limited gr means everyone gets them but in small numbers.
The launch locator won't tell the story you want to write.

These reps are like negative helpful, 45 minutes of waiting for her to tell me it's in progress... Like yeah *** that's what the app says smh

View media item 1934311Restock of Master 2.0 in September . Production at the Nike Sweat shops is now cranking out the 99% similar shoe that will release in September . LOL

I hope they're not the same shoe for the people who spent $300 on these sake.

Meh... Their fault for dropping 3 hunned regardless :lol:

That's 6 months away tho.... Some people don't feel like waiting that long and who knows what kind of "restock" it will be.

What's going on in here. Lol 11/12 ship plus a reserve pair of French blue and I told you so as far as those that was lazy this release.

you cooked on there?
smokin.gif
after two failed payments, yeah, i cooked.

helped out a friend @ 12pm, some how  I copped a 9.5 for him.......

my brother was first @ 9:30am....no confirmation email until 12:30!!!!  never happened before.

local dude who always cooks took an L this past weekend, it was a weird release.

In all honesty, that doesn't indicate quantity. A limited gr means everyone gets them but in small numbers.
The launch locator won't tell the story you want to write.

Yeah I just don't believe they made these in WC4 numbers. Or maybe people finally paid off all their damage from holiday shopping. Who knows.

Back
Top Bottom