"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

"Only one pair allowed"  
roll.gif

Just got through on Eastbay, but they're cooked. Lady on the phone was real chill tho and told me to call back later or tomorrow for any canceled orders. Apperently, they're going through the payment department first and some of y'all are having your cards bounce on em lol :rofl:

I'm pissed I was on with rep but didn't know gs code so now I have to call back
dang, u mustve gotten a green rep. a new guy. i would assume that, after going through 3 straight days of it seems like nonstop phone orders, that he would know where to look for grade school sizes and mens sizes without needing the SKU. maybe its the rep's first shift doing cust serv/phone orders for these 12s?
laugh.gif

Those mad at the people that came up today are ridiculous.  I would share the salty vibe if today was release day, but it's not.  The shoe came out on Saturday.  The supposed "resellers" are grabbing extra pairs to either sell or stash away or use as trade bait on the Wednesday after a release...........Wake up and change your tampon.  Clearly you are just mad that they put in the time and effort to call and purchase the stock from cancelled orders........Maybe you should utilize this forum to its full potential and subscribe to the thread.  Enable certain options so that you can alerts about new posts and perhaps you too can purchase an extra (or first) pair.  

(End Rant)

On a brighter note, FNL order being delivered tomorrow.
yea resellers ain't doing something anyone else doesn't have the ability to do, which is make a phone call

it's not selfish, it's business.
Was not going to comment again in this thread until I read this.

I went through 4 years of hell in business school at Austin and graduated with a real business degree

You are entitled to do whatever you want with you or your moms credit card, but I draw the line at you calling this crap business.

Like BigJ stated: enjoy your hustle, but in no way shape or form is this resell BS business.

On second thought, if you want to floss about your reselling ways, just know it won't be on niketalk.

From here on, im going to remove anyone from the thread that wants to stunt.

Complain to whomever you want if you think I'm not fair. Call me salty if you want. I honestly don't care what you think.

I went through 4 years of hell in business school at Austin and graduated with a real business degree

You are entitled to do whatever you want with you or your moms credit card, but I draw the line at you calling this crap business.

Like BigJ stated: enjoy your hustle, but in no way shape or form is this resell BS business.
I don't really care what you or big j thinks, this is business. Maybe you need to go to school for another four years and get your masters to understand the concept of making money :lol:

Damn, you did get a good rep then cause others will be seeing cancelled phone orders later today or tomorrow according to her.
yea I did. I have a few racks on that card though but probably spent too much today, if processed tomorrow it probably would've went throughm

It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.

View media item 1935923

yea resellers ain't doing something anyone else doesn't have the ability to do, which is make a phone call
like steve jobs said 

"everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you..."

resell is a business or else people wouldnt do it. every store we buy shoes from are resellers. they buy from nike/jordan and sell to you and me. its all about supply and demand, economics 101

Not many people here can say they're running a business when they're copping 3-5 pairs. However, there are people out there that cop hundreds every release and didn't even have to go to a 4 year business school but they're probably making as much if not more than you. Resell is a business, but if it's not tolerated on NT, that's fine. I'll stick to posting links and helping people out.

Last edited:
53 mins and all sold out....and the rep I got told me he just did a transaction with a dude for 4 pairs sz9s, 2 pairs sz9.5s, so nothing left

WTF :smh: :smh: :smh:

see now that i dont agree with .. granted i grabbed a 10 even tho i wear a different size but that was only to help myself and not have to come out of my pocket for the resale price .. i called again and they had my size so im just going to sell the 10 to a friend whos pair got cancelled from Nike .. the other 8.5 ill either sell to my bro for retail or use for trade if i dont get the french blues

It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.

View media item 1935923

Congrats :smokin

Do they fit tts?

I missed out because I was uhhh 'busy'. By the time I tried to cop I was too late. I could live without em so no stress but I feel like these will be found down the line, if I'm wrong so be it. Not feeling 190 so resell is a def nono..
resale's gonna go down for sure.
I remember last year Melo 1s were being resold because people thought they were that limited. Maybe people thought these were OVOs, :rofl:
I've seen earlier on social media people call them the ovo 12's. :lol:

[/quote]
I was basically about to make the exact same comment about my pairs. Love the colorway, now on to the black & reds.. :Nthat

Back
Top Bottom