"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Damn busy at work and see I missed a lot of resell talk and this EB jig. Damn man!

Congrats to those who copped though. Need that 12. Atleast I'm apparently locked for the French blues!

On second thought, if you want to floss about your reselling ways, just know it won't be on niketalk.

From here on, im going to remove anyone from the thread that wants to stunt.

Complain to whomever you want if you think I'm not fair. Call me salty if you want. I honestly don't care what you think.

Thank you! It makes no sense at all for someone to be this greedy. Let others have a chance at getting a pair. Especially those who will actually wear the shoe's.

Everyone is a damn reseller. In some way or form, doesn't matter if you're copping multiple pairs or an extra pair to flip to make your personal pair cheaper etc. I see familiar names in here who are complaining but doubling or tripling up on pairs yourself on other releases. If you're walking into a store and all of a sudden there's pairs of yeezys sitting on shelves and you never liked the shoe or would wear it to begin with, I know for sure you're still copping at least 1 or multiples to either use as trade bait or resell. No way in hell youre walking out that store empty handed even if you don't like the shoe, cause you know the worth and money and value you can get from it. It's human nature. I don't wanna hear the nice innocent guys in here who say " not me though". It's all BS but that's the way the shoe game is now even old head collectors and og in the game get a pair or two to flip or so. It's been like this for a long time now, I don't see why everyone is so bitter about these multiple eastbay orders it's nothing new when people cop multiples and say " I copped xxx amount". I honestly don't think it's even bragging it's sort of a trend for people to just reply on these threads what they cop or how many.

Instead of pizza, we shall feast upon fine croissants and strawberry crepes in 3 weeks
Frenchies release in 3 weeks already? Dang that's fast if true.
Naw i just thought i would lie about the date 3/26
eyes.gif

Resell 1 pair that's fine. 1 to rock, 1 to stock. But when you grabbing 3-7 pairs or even more that's just selfish. Find a real job and get yourself a degree if you tryin make money smh. 60 bucks a pair really worth it for some of you guys?
60 a pair is a lot man. Some people make like 15 bucks an hour. That's half a days work with no tax involved...and all u had to do was pick up a phone and call Eastbay 10x and hope they had your size.

Naw dude. Do what makes you happy. I mean, I've seen so many retros that I'm used to them. I started opening my eyes to other stuff I haven't seen before and it's been a nice change up for me.

A lot of the quality issues that plague retros aren't existent with new drops because Nike and JB still have to prove to the consumers that they are worth the ticket.

You and I may be at different points in our collecting lives so I can't really tell you either way.

Yeah, I'm just starting my collection now that I'm finally old enough to buy my own J's. Couldn't afford them growing up, but being a huge Jordan fan and from chitown I want to start with the retros that I've always admired but could never buy. First pair was the 72-10's which are probably my favorite shoe of all time, and now I got these. Next up is the frenchies, but I'm really loving those cement 4s too and might have to get a pair. Favorites are 11s, 12s, 4s, 8s, 13s, and 1s in that order, but I will say I'm digging those XXX's and might have to snag a pair.

You aren't gonna like this response but I was more wowed by the XXX than these.

Here me out tho.... I've seen 12s for 18 years now. It's only so much you can do before the wow goes away.
How u like the 30? Do u ball in it?

I'd only ball in them if they were costing me $50 :lol:

$200 = casual wear. I'm not a serious enough of a baller to justify the cost.

Lastly, I think the OVO effect is what really what made them move (as mentioned earlier).
The OVO hype B real and these could be the consolation prize for those that couldn't get the X

60 a pair is a lot man. Some people make like 15 bucks an hour. That's half a days work with no tax involved...and all u had to do was pick up a phone and call Eastbay 10x and hope they had your size.

Not really because you aren't factoring the time it takes to sell all the pairs. If you buying 6+, there's still some leg work to get them out the door.

Everyone is a damn reseller. In some way or form, doesn't matter if you're copping multiple pairs or an extra pair to flip to make your personal pair cheaper etc. I see familiar names in here who are complaining but doubling or tripling up on pairs yourself on other releases. If you're walking into a store and all of a sudden there's pairs of yeezys sitting on shelves and you never liked the shoe or would wear it to begin with, I know for sure you're still copping at least 1 or multiples to either use as trade bait or resell. No way in hell youre walking out that store empty handed even if you don't like the shoe, cause you know the worth and money and value you can get from it. It's human nature. I don't wanna hear the nice innocent guys in here who say " not me though". It's all BS but that's the way the shoe game is now even old head collectors and og in the game get a pair or two to flip or so. It's been like this for a long time now, I don't see why everyone is so bitter about these multiple eastbay orders it's nothing new when people cop multiples and say " I copped xxx amount". I honestly don't think it's even bragging it's sort of a trend for people to just reply on these threads what they cop or how many.

Repped agree with you, what made me start reselling some sneakers is when I actually wanted a pair to wear and I couldn't get them. I looked on eBay and so many people were selling them it got me angry.
So I thought **** it, time to join them.
Reselling is part of the game now and I have already purchased 5 sneakers at resale price this year. So I sell what I can to get that resale price cheaper.

On foot shot (excuse the dress socks
laugh.gif
)

Definitely roomy in the toe box. I could go down to a 9 like I usually do with 12s but they are a bit narrow near the pinky toe area
you know its a versatile shoe, when it doesn't even look bad with those dress socks 
laugh.gif
 (no but forreal tho...) 

IMO. If you resell, cool. But don't go around bragging about your multiple cops/sales. /rant

On another note, thanks for the heads up on EB. Will try again tomorrow and hope I get lucky.

nthat.gif
It's like right when you think its dry n all the sizes are gone

BOOM!

someone hits n Gold Rush szn starts back up!

I ordered a size 8.5 instead of my regular size 9. We'll see if these fit, if not, back to Ebates they go...:smh:

Back
Top Bottom