"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I'm just unlucky tried so many times on eastbae so Ill try one few more tomorrow if not I'll just take this L. I'm from Chicago anyway we take the L train on the daily smh [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji]

I like all the time 12's. I have the original cherry from 97. I just might get the valentine since they come in my size and wear for cancer awareness.

It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.
So by looking at the leather on these and the White and French Blue 12s, would you say the White and French Blue 12s have better looking leather than these?

It doesn't matter because I'm going to put the thread back on the right track.

My Finishline pair came in. I can see why people do t like the leather because it is pretty plastic feeling but they are solid. Aesthetically, I love them. Materials used, not the biggest fan.

View media item 1935923
So by looking at the leather on these and the White and French Blue 12s, would you say the White and French Blue 12s have better looking leather than these?

No clue.

True and when you mention it these do have the OVO factor to them which could have helped them sell well (along with income tax)
laugh.gif

I like the French Blue. I have to get myself and my brother a pair since he's been asking me for them since January.

eastbay restocked? damn i always miss this. i guess it's not meant to be for me to get this shoe.

I've almost bought a pair from 2 different people and both fell through on me because they got a better offer smh. I could understand that, but whenever I agree to sell someone a shoe that's final. No matter if I get a better offer or not, it's off the market once I tell the buyer that I agree.

So was I technically right about a "restock" or not?

Not a restock at all. Retailers ain't getting more new pairs. Just a bunch of cancelled orders and even still only people on NT know about this mainly

These will most likely restock a few times in low amounts in the coming months. For now, these were just canceled pairs that were put up up for sale because a lot of people had their payments declined earlier.

Not a restock at all. Retailers ain't getting more new pairs. Just a bunch of cancelled orders and even still only people on NT know about this mainly
True, I'm glad some people were able to secure than paying $300+ from someone else.

I will say this, if you didn't get a pair wait it out a few weeks. If these were a true gr there is no way the price stays so high. Look at all of the past xis (besides the concords), they all took a huge dip after the first few weeks. These will eventually drop. If they don't I'll eat my words, but grs can always be had for less than the initial secondary market price.

View media item 1936077

Just unboxed mine. Very, very clean shoe. I might be in the minority but I don't think taxes had anything to do with the popularity of this shoe. Every now and then the streets take a shoe we don't expect them to take. Happened with the first altitude release(which was nuts). Happened with the black cat 4s. Happened with these. Quality issues aside, this is arguably the nicest looking Jordan to release in a long time. Let me double down on my blasphemy. After looking these over, I wouldn't trade these straight up for a pair of french blues. Very nice shoe!!!

Just unboxed mine. Very, very clean shoe. I might be in the minority but I don't think taxes had anything to do with the popularity of this shoe. Every now and then the streets take a shoe we don't expect them to take. Happened with the first altitude release(which was nuts). Happened with the black cat 4s. Happened with these. Quality issues aside, this is arguably the nicest looking Jordan to release in a long time. Let me double down on my blasphemy. After looking these over, I wouldn't trade these straight up for a pair of french blues. Very nice shoe!!!
Them altitudes were money, and at the time, trash. The creasing on them was horrible. Good ole days, man.

I think this is the first time there have been widespread issues with the jumpman plate. I don't remember that from any previous 12.

Back
Top Bottom