"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I dont see why they wouldnt put 3m on the mens pair. usually its the gs pairs that dont have as much detail. 

it would have been nice to have the 3m on the men's pair, but not a deal break by any means. still coppin'

I was already planning on getting these, but now my wife wants a pair too. I said, lets get em for JR. too, and make it a family affair!

it would have been nice to have the 3m on the men's pair, but not a deal break by any means. still coppin'
Same... But that little subtle hit of 3m would've set this shoe OFF

I was already planning on getting these, but now my wife wants a pair too. I said, lets get em for JR. too, and make it a family affair!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Been out of the shoe game for a while but these are just too good. I'm a sucker for all black jays and I missed out on the Gammas(400 on ebay :x).

My question: where will these be available online? Not looking to get them early. Will Eastbay, Finishline, NDC have these at 8am on the 27th? Or do I have to go to a store? Any tips are appreciated.

It may be weird to some but that small bit of 3m (I don't like a lot) just stands out and will make this shoe that much better to me! Ima get me a pair early no doubt about it

My question: where will these be available online? Not looking to get them early. Will Eastbay, Finishline, NDC have these at 8am on the 27th? Or do I have to go to a store? Any tips are appreciated.[/quote] they release now at 10 am est. I don't k ow your time zone since I am on mobile. But SNKRS and all online e sites will have these. Don't know about your local spots though. U have to ask around

My question: where will these be available online? Not looking to get them early. Will Eastbay, Finishline, NDC have these at 8am on the 27th? Or do I have to go to a store? Any tips are appreciated.
they release now at 10 am est. I don't k ow your time zone since I am on mobile. But SNKRS and all online e sites will have these. Don't know about your local spots though. U have to ask around[/quote]
Yes, this shoe is available online and in stores,no this shoe is not limited and will be a lot of them across the United States. The time they will be available is 10 am, not 8 am.

Been out of the shoe game for a while but these are just too good. I'm a sucker for all black jays and I missed out on the Gammas(400 on ebay
sick.gif
).

They'll go live at 10 am est. February 27 on all websites. Should be plenty to go around and may even sit for a little given the amount of shoes coming out this month.

Back
Top Bottom