"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

How is the leather quality and do these have that bouncy zoom air like the 03 pair?(If you ever tried them om)

I haven't tried them on yet. But the leather feels good to me. It has a slick surface, if that helps. It feels like premium quality to me.

10.5 fit me tts to the toe

but these are wide so roomy on the sides

but the Tongue is like a glove w/ straps inside

if any if that makes sense

Won the OVO Xs today unexpectedly, so I'm out for these. Don't need 2 all black Jordans releasing so close to each other. May pick up later on during the year.

I'm getting both, but if I had to choose one, I would get the Flu Games..
From what I've seen the quality on the master looks better. No glue noticeable glue showing. Think Flu Games are going to be good quality?

Can anyone chime in on the fit for these? I wear a size 12 in 1's, Air Max, etc... These will be my first pair of 12's so I want to be sure I get the right size

Can anyone chime in on the fit for these? I wear a size 12 in 1's, Air Max, etc... These will be my first pair of 12's so I want to be sure I get the right size

Hard to answer cause everyone foot is different but my experience with 12s you can go half a size down and they will fit perfect. I got my psnys in a 10.5 for better than my gammas an nubucks which now feels huge to me

Masters or Flu Games? What's the better grab?

Master's in my opinion, but i've never been a big fan of the Flu Games. Prefer the white/red's.

Won the OVO Xs today unexpectedly, so I'm out for these. Don't need 2 all black Jordans releasing so close to each other. May pick up later on during the year.

Congrats. That's the best kind of reason to not cop :lol: I've actually been trying to build up my collection of all black kicks. Copped both the Chrome 6's and 8's, and i'm still planning on getting these. After these though i'd probably pass on any other black jays that dropped, unless they were the Black Cat 4's. That'd be an exception.

Master's in my opinion, but i've never been a big fan of the Flu Games. Prefer the white/red's.
Congrats. That's the best kind of reason to not cop :lol: I've actually been trying to build up my collection of all black kicks. Copped both the Chrome 6's and 8's, and i'm still planning on getting these. After these though i'd probably pass on any other black jays that dropped, unless they were the Black Cat 4's. That'd be an exception.

Thanks man. I'm trying for the Pirate Black Yeezys next week, but i've already accepted that i'm gonna strike out :lol:

Got OVO's but missed out on these today . Will cop when they release . They are buttery and really clean in person . Really put's the quality of the materials used on the WC 4 to shame .

Back
Top Bottom