"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Seems like the right sized box for mine, came with some scuffs on the leather but a little bit of time and angelus black masked it right up.

Received my sz 14 earlier today from UPS but was only able to open the box not to long ago when I got home. The FIRST thing I noticed was the huge ***** shipping box  the shoes were contained in (however with a plastic wrapping b/c of the rain/snow which was a first for me). I mean the shipping box was gimongous, like it was meant for the JD's or the PSNY's or something, and Nike used enough of the plastic inserts to make sure the shoes didn't move around. Opened the actual shoe box and that box was huge.

I will say that I'm happy I purchased, although maybe $190 was a bit too high but I don't have many imperfections on these as my black OVO 10s for $225. So all told, I'll be keeping & rocking these whenever possible.

Update on my quest to swap my 8.5s for a size 8... and SUCCESS!!!! so happy these fit so much better :DDDD
Dang man you're scaring me.  I'm an 8.5 and I got feet like I like my women (THICK).  You really think I should go down to a size 8?  My 8.5 arrives tomorrow!!!

Dang man you're scaring me.  I'm an 8.5 and I got feet like I like my women (THICK).  You really think I should go down to a size 8?  My 8.5 arrives tomorrow!!!

there is a lot of room in the toebox, you'd be surprised how much of a difference the .5 size made for me. Everyone's foot is different, hopefully your pair fits you my man. Fingers crossed for you!

Yo, just got my package today from NDC. Anyone noticed the horrible glue job on these? I never saw HD close up pics but wow, around soles, wow...

The moment you realize... You done goofed

Some of the funniest ish, I've seen in a minute!!!

Back
Top Bottom