"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Got mine today. No glue stains and everything symmetrical. QC check on mine must have been early in the day. :pimp: Anyone trying to catch up in this thread I'll save you some time. Size 10.5 and up come in a huge, ginormous, shockingly gargantuan box!! I mean it's huge!..and EB is pretty much sold out now after a week long, record setting phone order bonanza!:lol:

cmon guys, I'm the making fun of myself...or my fob parents...hahaha

Last edited:
GooGone-4oz.aspx;php
Thanks bro I got some glue on the white shank part of the tax return 12s [emoji]128076[/emoji] [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Last edited:
Told my friend I was might wanna to sell my master 12, just joking around and he told his cousin about it, his cousin offered $275. I was like wtf.

Haha. I said I'll hold off for now, happily will trade for French blue 12 if I can't get.

Anyone else still have their Master on a shipping delay from NDC? Still haven't gotten mine. I called yesterday and it sounded like they were waiting on UPS to pickup. Seems odd.

Anyone else still have their Master on a shipping delay from NDC? Still haven't gotten mine. I called yesterday and it sounded like they were waiting on UPS to pickup. Seems odd.

Bro I just got an email saying my shoes won't ship until March 14th! Yikes.

Bro I just got an email saying my shoes won't ship until March 14th! Yikes.

:smh: nike has def been slower on the shipping side lately. took 4 days to ship a hoodie i ordered. im just glad it wasnt cancelled tho.

I'm in no hurry just surprised it took them almost a week to tell me there was a delay.

When I called them they told me my order would not be cancelled so I'll wait.

I don't understand what the hold up is honestly. They should be use to this supply and demand by now. Their supply chain just isn't cutting it.

I don't understand what the hold up is honestly. They should be use to this supply and demand by now. Their supply chain just isn't cutting it.

they are used to it but it doesnt mean things cant mess up the "flow" there. its peak season with sales/shipments.

I'm sure this has been discussed but I pretty much left the thread at release....

WTF is up with the size of the boxes? They're bigger than the state of Utah.

Quality is really meh on both pairs I got. Was gonna give one to my brother but he didn't like the craftmanship either. Deciding what to do with them. Glue stains galore (even on the leather) and the symmetry of the white plates is way off; the inside plate of both left shoes curves down instead of meeting the midsole. Wasn't expecting a whole lot better though, so I'm not too upset about it.

Last edited:
I'm sure this has been discussed but I pretty much left the thread at release....

Quality is really meh on both pairs I got. Was gonna give one to my brother but he didn't like the craftmanship either. Deciding what to do with them. Glue stains galore (even on the leather) and the symmetry of the white plates is way off; the inside plate of both left shoes curves down instead of meeting the midsole. Wasn't expecting a whole lot better though, so I'm not too upset about it.

Simple return the shoe.

Ouch, mine had the same issues. Decided to keep 'em and ice 'em for now.

Back
Top Bottom