"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Used the 2 diff CC w/ EB for 5 orders

same name n Address and Custo # and Email

all went thur n Shipped
Worries me a lot.  On the phone the lady said "now keep in mind, this order is pending if we have stock in the warehouse or not.  Just because it goes through and you get an order confirmationd doesn't guarantee it is in stock."  WTF is that?  Was this lady drunk or is that true, and if it's true, is that common?

Worries me a lot.  On the phone the lady said "now keep in mind, this order is pending if we have stock in the warehouse or not.  Just because it goes through and you get an order confirmationd doesn't guarantee it is in stock."  WTF is that?  Was this lady drunk or is that true, and if it's true, is that common?
Always a possibility, happened to me on the 7210s, ordered off website and then got hit with a cancellation becuase they stated from the time I added to cart to checkout they sold out.

no worries... people act brand new for every release...

i ordered my shoes 10 seconds ago. still no shipping confirmation. has this happened to anyone else?

etc etc etc
roll.gif

I've had "Waiting on Approval" a several times with EB over the last couple of years.  One time I called they said it's a part of the processing and there's nothing that needs to be done from my end.  Orders often have that status but if you're not checking your order every 30 minutes you'll miss it transition to "1 Unit Ready to Ship" -I wouldn't worry

Just got both my pairs. 1 from Nike and 1 from Finishline. Man, those shoe boxes are huge. Lol. Nike shipped a freakin storage box and Finishline shipped it nice and tight. Both size 11.5.

Forgot to add that I still have 2 pending charges. 1 from Finishline and 1 from Nike.

Last edited:
I would be a little worried if EB has not shipped because they are shipping quickly . The order I placed yesterday shipped 3 hours after I made the order .

4 of my charges from FNL cleared up but its still one left.  Anyway finally got my pair from NDC

Just looked at them for the first time since Saturday. Man these are some straight up Air Referees [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I would be a little worried if EB has not shipped because they are shipping quickly . The order I placed yesterday shipped 3 hours after I made the order .
...and I would worry if it has been "waiting on approval" for more than a day.

Back
Top Bottom