"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

On hold now.  What do you think the problem is?  Credit card issue or something?  
I tried chat earlier and she told me there's nothing I could do to expedite the process...my FTL order is "WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

On the phone now.

I tried chat earlier and she told me there's nothing I could do to expedite the process...my FTL order is "WAITING FOR ORDER APPROVAL"

On the phone now.
Yeah me too, she said over chat that they need to contact my bank to confirm information and that it takes 24 to 72 hours and that they don't need anything else from me at this time.  Still on the phone waiting, but I made sure to upload my credit card information onto my eastbay account just in case too and triple checked all of my bill-to information.  

Don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling at this time unfortunately, but all I can do is trust them to not screw something up.....

Ppl are even lining up for these pink 12s? Good lord. 12s aren't slept on but feel like the hype for 12s right now is way up there
yup those look to be just as bad if not worse. Good luck on flu games guys

I am super worried about the Flu now.  My Masters should be here any minute now, my UPS guy usually be on point he brings my packages to me early.  It might be one of the backup drivers today they don't understand I like my stuff in the AM lol 

Yeah me too, she said over chat that they need to contact my bank to confirm information and that it takes 24 to 72 hours and that they don't need anything else from me at this time.  Still on the phone waiting, but I made sure to upload my credit card information onto my eastbay account just in case too and triple checked all of my bill-to information.  

Don't have a warm and fuzzy feeling at this time unfortunately, but all I can do is trust them to not screw something up.....
Got the same response over the phone. He said they are waiting for the bank to release the funds but to check back tomorrow. He said it usually takes 48-72 hours. If it still says waiting for order approval tomorrow call them and they might be able to release the funds. My order was placed on 3/2 BTW.

Got the same response over the phone. He said they are waiting for the bank to release the funds but to check back tomorrow. He said it usually takes 48-72 hours. If it still says waiting for order approval tomorrow call them and they might be able to release the funds. My order was placed on 3/2 BTW.
Just curious, did you use a Debit card or Credit card?

Just wondering if that makes a difference.

yup those look to be just as bad if not worse. Good luck on flu games guys
You think so? The FTL and FTA launch locator looks pretty loaded.

My friend is trying to get it and so I am trying to help her out.

this is new. any other time, they've been able to push the order to approved so something odd is going on here.... like why would the bank need to release funds that were deemed approved when the order was processed?

Some of you guys act like you never bought anything with a card before. Refunds almost always take a few days to process back to your account. This is nothing new

But the whole bank release thing sounds odd

Last edited:
Some of you guys act like you never bought anything with a card before. Refunds almost always take a few days to process back to your account. This is nothing new

no worries... people act brand new for every release...

how long do they hold my money?
o nike released the pending charge... free shoes!
i ordered my shoes 10 seconds ago. still no shipping confirmation. has this happened to anyone else?

etc etc etc

You think so? The FTL and FTA launch locator looks pretty loaded.

My friend is trying to get it and so I am trying to help her out.
yea, I entered 12 raffles for em and didn't get one call back

no worries... people act brand new for every release...

how long do they hold my money?
o nike released the pending charge... free shoes!
i ordered my shoes 10 seconds ago. still no shipping confirmation. has this happened to anyone else?

etc etc etc
I will say for once I was guilty of the order confirmation question 1 hour after I bought with this release lol.

Yea this was def a limited GR if that makes sense, they didn't produce these in the same numbers as the past GR's that released in the last 6 months

Also just checked my order status and it says open but nothing about awaiting approval, should I call them too?

Just curious, did you use a Debit card or Credit card?

Just wondering if that makes a difference.
Credit card. Used this same card for my eastbay order and they've already shipped. Not sure what's going on with FTL. I did make the eastbay order first though if that matters..

Used the 2 diff CC w/ EB for 5 orders

same name n Address and Custo # and Email

all went thur n Shipped

Back
Top Bottom