"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Buying these shoe's, but can't buy no draws. Smh. [emoji]128513[/emoji]
roll.gif
roll.gif
 He even buys a belt yet his pants are still halfway off his ***
mean.gif
. might as well return that and use the money for new draws

:rofl: :rofl:  He even buys a belt yet his pants are still halfway off his *** :smh: . might as well return that and use the money for new draws
At least get pull the pants up and pull the belt tighter. People wouldn't be able to see those raggedy draws then.

I bought the NA white cement 4s in a size 9 as well as these master 12s... These run TTS imo

I would've been screwed if I went a half size down. The taxis from 2013 were a half size bigger though.

I'm happy with my pair :smokin

I bought the NA white cement 4s in a size 9 as well as these master 12s... These run TTS imo

I would've been screwed if I went a half size down. The taxis from 2013 were a half size bigger though.

I'm happy with my pair
smokin.gif
My old 12's ran big so I had to go half size down...Wasn't sure how these would run so I got my true size (12) from Nike, and a half size down from FTL (11.5)...Nike winds up canceling my order days later, and the 11.5 winds up being too small smh

My old 12's ran big so I had to go half size down...Wasn't sure how these would run so I got my true size (12) from Nike, and a half size down from FTL (11.5)...Nike winds up canceling my order days later, and the 11.5 winds up being too small smh
That sucks bro. I know that struggle. Like cmon JB atleast put out a memo saying you're going to fix sizing issues. Last year my hares I got 11.5. They are snug but I'll manage. So I got 12 in bords.

Is it bad or is it just the pinky toe touching the side?

Anyone else having trouble with there Eastbay orders from last week.  I got confirmation and tracking, when I check the tracking there is no information.  I contacted Eastbay and they told me to call UPS, I called UPS and they are telling me to call Eastbay and make sure they sent the package.. WTF!!!! starting to really piss me off.

Anyone else having trouble with there Eastbay orders from last week.  I got confirmation and tracking, when I check the tracking there is no information.  I contacted Eastbay and they told me to call UPS, I called UPS and they are telling me to call Eastbay and make sure they sent the package.. WTF!!!! starting to really piss me off.
woah def call eastbay. how long ago did u get the confirmation? dont tell me just today or yesterday..........

I got the email last Thursday, I would at least think that it would say the package was scanned in but it is showing as if they never even received the package. 

I got the email last Thursday, I would at least think that it would say the package was scanned in but it is showing as if they never even received the package. 
One of my orders is pending due to payment verification. Even tho I verified everything already. Prolly gonna get cancelled

Card has been charged and money out of my account already!!!
imo u should call eastbay and force them to address the situation if the tracking number they sent u doesnt even exist in the UPS system. now if your tracking shows the package was scanned in, then thats a UPS issue.

Pulling my joints out in a few weeks. My brother gonna be "man, them clean!" Yes, yes they are.

Got mine from Nike. Tabs are a bit uneven. Overall just a black shoe. They're just ok to me.

Nike is killing me. Got my package today and bruh.. Shoes are out of the box along with the tissue. A scrape on a toe box smh

Back
Top Bottom