"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Dang man, sorry to see that.  One of the perks of having smaller feet (size 8.5) is my box was normal sized and so was the shipping box.  Hope they fix that crap for you.

Dang man, sorry to see that.  One of the perks of having smaller feet (size 8.5) is my box was normal sized and so was the shipping box.  Hope they fix that crap for you.

Been on hold with Nike since I posted this. 5 minute wait huh? Smh

Just called Eastbay, they're sold out!
alien.gif
 ya they Donski

I think we Tapped them out!

Anyone else having trouble with there Eastbay orders from last week.  I got confirmation and tracking, when I check the tracking there is no information.  I contacted Eastbay and they told me to call UPS, I called UPS and they are telling me to call Eastbay and make sure they sent the package.. WTF!!!! starting to really piss me off.
Not really trouble but I ordered 1 pair and got 4 different shipping confirmation emails from Eastbay.  Like different days and times even 1 after it was delivered.

Got multiple pairs, did the NT inspection lol and man I gotta keep my ocd in check cause every single pair has a flaw, if it's not one thing it's another. One pair has even jumpman tabs but then a pretty noticeable loose stitching dead center at the toe box. Another pair is flawless all over but a huge jumpman tab while the other shoe has a tiny one lol. After comparing them all its pretty much pick your poison. I ended up choosing the pair I'm keeping with the most even tab even tho it was off by a little they were at least closes in even-ness out of them all but the only down size is a loose stitching on the white jumpman on the tongue, which I rather have than a loose stitching on the toe box material. Other pairs will prob be assists to my friends.

If anyone is by 14th street Union Square footaction, there is a restock for master 12s.

Last edited:
Nah happen to be with my grandma in the area and someone just told me about it. Just left my grandma or I would've snatched the next three :lol:

Lol @ the right place @ the right time [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom