"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

^ really odd process you went through, once someone gets a ups or fedex tracking number means the box is packed and labeled waiting for the trucks in memphis to pick them up. Since nike's been generous with these cancels, I'd press them again for the things you mentioned.

I tried and they're not budging. :frown:

^ really odd process you went through, once someone gets a ups or fedex tracking number means the box is packed and labeled waiting for the trucks in memphis to pick them up. Since nike's been generous with these cancels, I'd press them again for the things you mentioned.

this is the email: "Your order did go through and it was processed correctly at our warehouse; we did not cancel your order. Unfortunately, something did transpired between us handing the package to UPS so your order can be delivered to you. I am not 100 percent sure what happened, but I understand why you would be upset and i am sorry about this situation."

this is the email: "Your order did go through and it was processed correctly at our warehouse; we did not cancel your order. Unfortunately, something did transpired between us handing the package to UPS so your order can be delivered to you. I am not 100 percent sure what happened, but I understand why you would be upset and i am sorry about this situation."
Ain't that a crock of crap

Hey guys, was wondering if someone could give me any advice. I went a half size down on the Masters thinking they would fit big, but they were too tight, so I sold them on ebay. The buyer is now messaging me saying they're fake, and he wants to send them back. I know they're real (i bought them from FTL), but I'm not sure if he's just dumb, or if he's going to try to scam me and send a worn, or fake pair back. Anyone go through something like this before with ebay? seems like they don't really do much to protect sellers.

Hey guys, was wondering if someone could give me any advice. I went a half size down on the Masters thinking they would fit big, but they were too tight, so I sold them on ebay. The buyer is now messaging me saying they're fake, and he wants to send them back. I know they're real (i bought them from FTL), but I'm not sure if he's just dumb, or if he's going to try to scam me and send a worn, or fake pair back. Anyone go through something like this before with ebay? seems like they don't really do much to protect sellers.

If you know they're real, then don't accept any return. The worst thing that can happen is one bad rating/review. Did you keep the receipt/order confirmation?

If someone wants to return something on e-bay they will be allowed to regardless, they are covered by paypal/e-bay.

You just have to take the return, that's one of the issues with selling on e-bay.

Man this the only reason why I never sell on eBay.... recently tried out stockx.com to sell sneakers and it's a hassle free experience.

I wouldn't even have sized down at all. That was the first mistake smh....Ive dealt with it with the Concords when the buyer said they were fake. eBay will work with you just be patient. I got my shoes back and just resold them. What was the kids feedback you sold too b/c that can at least give you a peace of mind?

Speaking of e-bay, can't believe I missed these on release..So I just ordered them for $325 delivered on e-bay lol. Guy claims to have foot locker receipt

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-N...0XI3UqQkS6tPvsQztiFgw%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Hope these are real..

These are grail level for me personally. I had quit following JB for a bit, so I missed drop.

nthat.gif

Man this the only reason why I never sell on eBay.... recently tried out stockx.com to sell sneakers and it's a hassle free experience.
I'm gonna give stockx a try now i think. 

If someone wants to return something on e-bay they will be allowed to regardless, they are covered by paypal/e-bay.

You just have to take the return, that's one of the issues with selling on e-bay.
Yeah, that's one of their major flaws...I was looking at some youtube videos though, and if the buyer pulls some shady **** like sending a worn/fake pair back, apparently you can file a claim after the buyer returns and explain the situation, and if ebay rules in your favor they won't make you pay the refund cost (ebay basically eats the money, like insurance)

I wouldn't even have sized down at all. That was the first mistake smh....Ive dealt with it with the Concords when the buyer said they were fake. eBay will work with you just be patient. I got my shoes back and just resold them. What was the kids feedback you sold too b/c that can at least give you a peace of mind?
I actually got my true size through nike, and then later was able to grab half size down on footlocker...but nike wound up canceling my order on my true size days later (like many other people)....And yeah, as long as he sends me the same shoes back in the same condition i'm cool, I just don't want him to send them back worn, or a fake pair

I'm gonna give stockx a try now i think. 

Yeah, that's one of their major flaws...I was looking at some youtube videos though, and if the buyer pulls some shady **** like sending a worn/fake pair back, apparently you can file a claim after the buyer returns and explain the situation, and if ebay rules in your favor they won't make you pay the refund cost (ebay basically eats the money, like insurance)
Right. It sucks as a seller sometimes, but I have been ripped off on e-bay as a buyer and it was very nice to have recourse. 

Right. It sucks as a seller sometimes, but I have been ripped off on e-bay as a buyer and it was very nice to have recourse. 
Yeah, the buyer protection is great when you're an honest buyer. Just sucks when you have either an ignorant buyer, or someone trying to scam. The dude used some glue marks as a reason why he thinks they're fake lol. 

Hope things work out for you. I went through a similar experience, but the buyer only went as far as trying to return the shoes and then didn't do anything. I should check my account and see if I had to give back the money.

Call ebay customer service, let them know you got shoes from FTL, if you have receipt it could help, problem is that if he even has to return shoes, I heard stories were buyer didn't have to return shoes and still got their refund and got real shoes for free

Call ebay customer service, let them know you got shoes from FTL, if you have receipt it could help, problem is that if he even has to return shoes, I heard stories were buyer didn't have to return shoes and still got their refund and got real shoes for free

Ehhh that's not gonna help especially since eBay and PayPal are separate now. My boy had eBay rule in his favor only to have PayPal thug him for a refund, allow the buyer to return previously new shoes as used, and accuse him of selling fakes even though he's a power seller on eBay and provided proof of receipt.

Have you tried GOAT?
Honestly i just recently heard about GOAT myself but haven't tried it. Someone posted a stockx question in the general forum and thats where I heard it from... I think 1 or 2 people said they used it on that thread and they reported positive experiences. It's similar to stockx.

Honestly i just recently heard about GOAT myself but haven't tried it. Someone posted a stockx question in the general forum and thats where I heard it from... I think 1 or 2 people said they used it on that thread and they reported positive experiences. It's similar to stockx.

Looked at GOAT, from what i can figure stockx pays faster. Had my money in one biz day. GOAT you have to wait til the buyer reports they got the package... I'm not interested in waiting around for that!

Looked at GOAT, from what i can figure stockx pays faster. Had my money in one biz day. GOAT you have to wait til the buyer reports they got the package... I'm not interested in waiting around for that!
how fast on average does a shoe move on stockx? looks interesting. im tempted to give em a try.

Ehhh that's not gonna help especially since eBay and PayPal are separate now. My boy had eBay rule in his favor only to have PayPal thug him for a refund, allow the buyer to return previously new shoes as used, and accuse him of selling fakes even though he's a power seller on eBay and provided proof of receipt.
Omg horrific :smh:

I've got taxis, Playoffs and black nubuck. am I making a mistake too?
Funny you'd mention those as I put the Masters on par with all of them. They'd be a perfect addition to your collection. Especially when juxtaposed against the Taxis (Taxes v Taxis?). Phenomenal contrast. I am biased of course.

Last edited:
Funny you'd mention those as I put the Masters on par with all of them. They'd be a perfect addition to your collection. Especially when juxtaposed against the Taxis (Taxes v Taxis?). Phenomenal contrast. I am biased of course.

Agreed, the masters are an instant classic.

Back
Top Bottom