"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

too many scammers on the bay. how do u prevent yourself from getting scammed when u sell jordans and yeezys and other expensive sneakers?
You could document everything.  From packing to shipping.  Put the whole thing on video! Lol.

In all seriousness, you could buy some of those unique tags (or even glow in the dark ink somewhere that won't damage the shoe) in order to protect yourself.  Then state that you'll accept returns if the tag stays intact. 

I agree. Maybe prices will go back up later on. But as of now I've noticed less and less people are looking for them are willing to shed 300 on em, at least in my area locally. More so 250-260 max. But as everything, phases pass by and the next new shoe comes and attention shifts. I can't speak on eBay tho, no clue about that lol.

Just a heads up. I got my French Blue email and they should be available to ship now so we get em early! Keep a lookout for your emails.

Yea i got my email this morning. Ill probably order tomorrow and use my 20off. Says we have till monday to order. Easiest cop ill probaly make all year

Yea i got my email this morning. Ill probably order tomorrow and use my 20off. Says we have till monday to order. Easiest cop ill probaly make all year
I got the Masters on time, but I would ransom a kid for the frenchies. Exaggerating, but point noted

Last edited:
too many scammers on the bay. how do u prevent yourself from getting scammed when u sell jordans and yeezys and other expensive sneakers?
jordans aren't that expensive and the owner of a store copped em. Doesn't mean much but all I do is ship with signature. With something yeezy level hypie with scammers I avoid selling online though

I have the taxi's and felt the 11.5 was a little big, but I got stuck with a 12 master and feel it's no worse than the taxi's... I'm normally an 11.5 so I would have gone TTS on the masters had I not sold the pairs I got. I'll wear the size 12 for casual use and it'll be fine.
And the plot thickens.... :lol:

Thanks man, repped. Can anyone else chime in on sizing on the masters vs the taxi's?

And the plot thickens.... :lol:

Thanks man, repped. Can anyone else chime in on sizing on the masters vs the taxi's?

Well, I got the same size in the masters as I did the taxis. Some say TTS some say they run big.
Best bet is to go by other 12's you have.
I'll forever be the same size in 12's, & will continue getting the same size.

the first give away is the box size.

the second tell is the retro card: they arent the same size
the fakes come with a retro card? damn...

Anyway, I think the fakes may have done a better job with the side tabs 
laugh.gif

Masters fit big for anyone asking. I have wide feet and my reg sz 13 has major slippage. Not much room in the toebox tho

The tabs on OG's are not perfect at all, some pairs but the different size tab on each shoe started with the OG's

For those who actually wore these, how is the comfort? My sister called me pissed off about these being stiff and lacking the feel of the zoom unit. She wore her CDP Taxi XII's instead lol. I don't have these yet, but I'll be disappointed if the don't feel somewhat like the 03-04 XII's

For those who actually wore these, how is the comfort? My sister called me pissed off about these being stiff and lacking the feel of the zoom unit. She wore her CDP Taxi XII's instead lol. I don't have these yet, but I'll be disappointed if the don't feel somewhat like the 03-04 XII's

Comfortable AF. Wore them for 10 hours straight and was sad when I had to take them off.

What size does she wear?

Back
Top Bottom