"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Tried to secure for my cousin but had problems with the cart on footlocker carting 2 instead of 1 and eastbay.com the order wouldn't submit. All in all this was a moderate release.

i honestly think these people are technologically illiterate or they got no debit/credit cards so their only option is to pay with cash. makes no sense to me.

And most just go to hang out and chill on the line talking sneakers and talking crap and won't even buy the sneakers ... It's insane

People aren't stupid, they just have different preferences.  
Exactly!!!....like maybe ppl want to go to the store and purchase with cash, and they want to use a coupon for a discount (such as i did $20 reward)....$170 out the door!

freaking carted qty: 7 of my size on Eastbay lol, but could not change my quantity.  Should have just ordered instead of deleting it from my cart.  Because Eastbay then went down.

Exactly!!!....like maybe ppl want to go to the store and purchase with cash, and they want to use a coupon for a discount (such as i did $20 reward)....$170 out the door!
Right on.  Too many things can go wrong online as well, failed CC, website crash, etc. Online is never a sure thing, idc what anyone says

Heavy in the game.
#GOALS 
laugh.gif

I don't think anyone checked out on desktop. Why provide the link if you ain't gonna let people eat. smh. now i gotta hope they pop back up...

Most def.  I think psychologically $220 feel too steep compared to $190 as well..so more people willing to buy these 

If $30 is make or break, then they should be dropping $190 either

Man I did not expect these to be this hyped. These are definitely the tax season 12s. :lol:

Or maybe the shoes are just that nice to everyone geez :smh:

Thats gonna be me eventually :lol:

Anyone hear how these 2016 12's run? Jordan 12's are usually one the only sneakers I have to go a half size down. I was able to get my regular size on Nike, but now I'm worried, and I'm trying to get a .5 size down on FNL.

Back
Top Bottom