"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

So odd that NIKE.COM still has me in line in some tabs but others it says shoppers have added the item to cart or that the shoes are simply unavailable.

Man I'm so done with this.  No confirmation email yet on my SNKRS order but was charged on Paypal.  Gotta move on with my day.

$10 for "early links" that could be found via a Google search. People buy anything these days...
roll.gif
roll.gif
people not stupid, just different preferences 

Damn, didn't think the release would be like this. Hope everybody gets theirs. Now I know what to expect for the French blues

The ones that sell "early links" like that on eBay are just there to take advantage of a noob.

Theres some person every week thats never bought a "hot" shoe on release .. so theres money out there

people not stupid, just different preferences 

These links are posted on multiple sneaker sites and Twitter well before release day. If people prefer to pay for something that is available for free and went through the trouble of finding these on eBay as opposed to using Google....many would doubt their intelligence.

I wouldn't mess with that OG sneakerhead dude... Most likely he packing under that leather jacket... lol

is there a way to go back and add my order in through ebates? im an ebates noob and i've heard of people doing that before

Back
Top Bottom