"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Who put these on already? How close are they to TTS? I've had to size up to 11 this past year after years of wearing 10.5 and if its even slightly tight, I just go for the 11 since I have a wide foot. 

350 on flightclub 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Both of my orders went through on the app but I only wanted one I guess it got mixed up with the app acting up so I called Nike and cancelled one of the orders in a size 12

Good luck to all trying to get these.

But I'm cool on these. They're just too plain in design for my preference. No uniqueness whatsoever. They're just a predominantly black based shoe with a small touch of white on them.

These are just another testament that Jordan Brand has been basically able sell anything all these years.

^ taekwondonkey taekwondonkey Theyre tts.
Also theyre No different from any other 12 release since '08 in terms of quality and comfort, only real difference is the co$t.
12s from circa '03 were the real "Quality inspired by & so on" retros.
It is what it is.

Last edited:
This is the poster that some are asking about. I believe it is also on the card that comes with this release. 

Good luck to all trying to get these.

But I'm cool on these. They're just too plain in design for my preference. No uniqueness whatsoever. They're just a predominantly black based shoe with a small touch of white on them.

These are just another testament that Jordan Brand has been basically able sell anything all these years.
to each his own bro but every shoe brand releases solid palate styles. It works for some.
How are you guys getting in FNL? I've been trying tablet, laptop and phone for a couple hours now lol

Last edited:
to each his own bro but every shoe brand releases solid palate styles. It works for some.
How are you guys getting in FNL? I've been trying tablet, laptop and phone for a couple hours now lol
Try clearing cookies on your browser... FNL still showing sizes for me, but I'm done for the day.

Back
Top Bottom