"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Resellers out in full force on these. How many pairs of kicks do you gotta sell to get your money back on that bot you bot?

I wasn't able to cop online. Not mad but only desperately want the flu games and french blue 12's. These would have been nice, but I'm sure these will restock at some point.

I was planning on passing because of the French blues next month but I have a feeling those will be easier to grab on release day and on restocks.

With the OVO hype the all black 10s received I had a feeling these would fly.

Couldn't risk missing out on a restock later on

Clicked my size 11.5 and add to cart on NDC the second they dropped. waited then got this product no longer exists page wtf....first time

Last edited:
SNKRS didn't work for me today errors all morning then the buy now button just dissapeared on me guess it wasn't meant to be.

This is unbelievable.

Shoes are meh. Shoes are a GR. Shoes are $190 + tax.

Sneaker resellin. Is not dead!

FNL charged my account 3 times... But I didn't get the order confimation page or email... I was booted back to cart saying they have removed my info to protect my privacy. But my account statement showing 3 pending charges with no reversals.

Anyone else had this issue with wellsfargo debit/ccredit card? Usually I get my payment reversals right away.

It's 60 days if you don't wear.
Not according to this Nike rep.
w6v5vm.jpg

I returned The powder blue Xs to Nike a few months ago :lol:

You can return kicks 2-3 years old as long as they are DS

got through on FNL via paypal, but the next page said there was an error. I got the email from paypal about the order, but then FNL said it is not complete. Will FNL just refund me on paypal?

Copped on SNKRS around 10:15 desktop via PP... got my email alrdy

And Just copped a minute ago on FNL.... keep trying guys!

got through on FNL via paypal, but the next page said there was an error. I got the email from paypal about the order, but then FNL said it is not complete. Will FNL just refund me on paypal?
PP will end up cancelling most likely.... Happened to me.  Just went back to cart and check out again.

I ended up getting a pair through SNKRS this morning after a bunch of airballs.

Was salty it didn't let me appply GC so I called Nike. After an hour of holding they said they would escalate the problem and get a hold of me via email to see if my GC will be applied, 3-5 working days. Shoot my shoes will be here by then.

He said they been real busy and these shoes are flying off shelves and didn't expect the release to be this crazy.

I doubt fnl still got stock available. Going to be so many cancellations. They could at least update people via twitter.

Last edited:
FNL charged my account 3 times... But I didn't get the order confimation page or email... I was booted back to cart saying they have removed my info to protect my privacy. But my account statement showing 3 pending charges with no reversals.

Anyone else had this issue with wellsfargo debit/ccredit card? Usually I get my payment reversals right away.
they did the same to me.....never had this happen I dont know wtf is going on...

I doubt fnl still got stock available. Going to be so many cancellations
I don't think there will be that many cancellations, b/c this always happens on FNL people can't get orders to go through or get past splash page and so there's always shoes available well after release time 

Was watching from the sidelines while I was purchasing. I been looking forward to these since the first picture was released.. GR, mass produced, whatever these joints are CRAZY.

Any fan of the 12s these were a must. Can't wait for my pair to get here.

I had issues with the app on driod, the buy button wasnt  their.. Then i noticed my payment option wasnt their, so i had manual chose a card. After the app stopping 3xs, i finally placed my order i got the confirm email about an hr ago

So if Finish line charged my card and the page through me back to splash screen , does that mean I didn't get them?

Back
Top Bottom