"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I honestly really wanted these when they first popped up but interested waned especially when I got confused and that they were the auctioned or really limited ones.

Was even more discouraged when I saw IG videos of lines for these like they were holiday 11s or something.

Then I was able to cook a bit and felt some kinda happy but anxious since I don't really know the exact product I'm getting. Really want to see these in person but the pics so far have been :pimp:
you'll be happy

Go buy some Gold Chains to match the eyelets!

or a Grill w/ Diamonds
[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

GoldJ505?

Im in vegas for my boys bday and this release was the nuttiest ive ever ever seen. Flight 23 had a line so long they stopped lettin ppl get in line. Then i walked over to ftl n they line was decent so i waited and watched as ppl in front of me n behind me got they hearts broken. Then all of sudden ftl says cash only so nows theres lines just to hit a atm lol. Finally get cash n im 3 deep from the front and some lady and her sisters buys like 15 GS pairs and completely kills they GS stock. Some lil youngin that had been waiting in line with me for the 2 hrs starts bawling.

But ya boy got his pair, and since i couldnt cop a pair for my girl im gamblin wit the extra cheese. Winnin

Dudes lined up for gs sizes of these lol meanwhile the cements in gs are still in stock at my HOH

I guess my $200 voucher will still be on hold. I literally tried to check out at exactly 10am for my size 11, but after waiting nearly an hour, I couldn't get them..smh

[emoji]128563[/emoji] Damn, looks like Stonecrest Mall wasn't playing around this morning.

Mall of GA was packed too. I had to work this morning so I missed out, but one of my customers showed me pictures of the lines in front of FNL and House of Hoops cause her son was in line lol. I really thought that people would sleep on this release but I guess not.

Well i struck out unless yall got a link that aint nike, fnl, ftl, eastbay or footaction. This been the worst experience i ever had trying to get Js lmao. I got like 8 failed chatges spread over 2 cards smh.

Can someone who has them already please tell me how these XII's run? Traditionally XIIs are one of the only shoes I have to go a half size down for, but I wasn't able to get my .5 size down this release, so I'm a bit worried they'll be too big

Still can't get over the surprise hype for these. Pictures of lines at malls are looking like a Jordan 11 release.

Save a Tree [emoji]127794[/emoji] Nike 
frown.gif

Can someone who has them already please tell me how these XII's run? Traditionally XIIs are one of the only shoes I have to go a half size down for, but I wasn't able to get my .5 size down this release, so I'm a bit worried they'll be too big

Wondering the same didn't go half a size down in the PSNYs but did in these because the PSNYs fit so big.
Want to know if they they fit the same.

Dudes lined up for gs sizes of these lol meanwhile the cements in gs are still in stock at my HOH

Ok?

quise2024 quise2024 that box looks like those custom Jordan storage units :lol:

It was so bad man i almost dodnt even want the shoes no more. Box gon stick out like a sore thumb in my closet woth the rest of the regular sized boxes. Hell i thought the Hares box was big (bigger than all my other boxes) but this takes the cake. And they threw that white cardboard piece in there for why???

Welp it was a no go for me for Finish Line (for the first time). All out of 13, after hours of waiting. So I'm resorting to Ebay, unfortunately. Unless someone knows where I can still get these for retail in my size. Damn shame that some of you got charged multiple times.
mean.gif

Looks like Finishline has some available and is back online without the splash screen.

It's weird. After I send the payment through, the page looks like it's going to finish processing the payment, then sends me to a error page. Happened twice, credit card charged twice, weird.

We'll see what happens. My credit card company is good with 'fraudulent charges.'

Back
Top Bottom