"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

That's not the context of the exchange??

There wasn't an exchange between anyone, I simply stated that they were taxing AND charging shipping. Taxing is a common term for charging more for a shoe. Sorry if you took it the wrong way.

I responded to you, someone else responded to me about shoe palace and them not having a location in FL but charging sales tax, I responded to them, you didn't read that exchange....it's there. You responded to that exchange. That's what I was referring to....there's the play by play.

Yes you used taxing in a different manner, or I didn't interpret it as you intended, another poster and I exchanged on sales tax...that's what I was talking about.

FNL is such trash.
mean.gif
QFT. 

laugh.gif

Tried calling my card company, but they said only finishline could drop the charges...I didn't get a single order confirmation and I really want the shoes, but I have zero credit limit left and don't want to move other to my other cards...Like how is this even possible rn.

That stinks. I've been able to dispute charges with my card company before but it's always YMMV and can be a win if they can help you get the charges dropped.

Funny story while I was waiting in my raffle line. Everybody else is wearing their 72-10's (which tells me a lot about this release) and the FTL employee comes up asking me all these questions about my Uptempos, and I could see the disappointment on all the faces that they're wearing the same **** everybody else in the store was wearing.

That experience was enough for me to keep my 72's on ice for a while.

Man when I first saw these there was no doubt it would be a cop. Then after seeing them over and over looked way less appealing over time. Idk whether it the gold or the shine or what. Woke up like 945 and carted on snkrs but didnt pull trigger. Happy for those who could cop to rock.

The gold sets them off imo

Man based on the hassle glad I passed. I'm waiting on the flu games tho. Might actually leave my house or desk and enter a raffle or 2.

Lies

Champs gives out guaranteed tickets on Monday mornings. Easy cop while folks at work still.

Funny story while I was waiting in my raffle line. Everybody else is wearing their 72-10's (which tells me a lot about this release) and the FTL employee comes up asking me all these questions about my Uptempos, and I could see the disappointment on all the faces that they're wearing the same **** everybody else in the store was wearing.

That experience was enough for me to keep my 72's on ice for a while.
I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Employees were disappointed "everyone" had on the same shoe in the store? Kind of a oxymoron for you want to keep yours on ice because of what everyone else is wearing.... But keep cookin'....

Based on the messy experiences ya'll had earlier, I'm not too salty that I woke up way late.

Hopefully I'll pick up a pair on finishline if I ever get through the new splash page XD

Well here's a glimmer hope for those who are trying to cop on FNL (myself included), I just tried to buy something else on the site, and I couldn't get through payment. So just know this issue isn't limited to these kicks. I'm 100% sure this is happening with all purchase attempts. Once they fix this, we should be able to cop. 

Reasons I don't wear my 72-10. It's like I see them everywhere. I'm rocking pairs that came out 3 yrs ago in rotation now.

Wore cavs 4's yesterday and got more comments on those than when I wear my yeezys......

Side note I'm to old for cavs 4's they bright as heck but I love Knicks colors lmao

NT Fam, I was able to place another order on FNL. Cleared my cookies on Chrome and checked out with PayPal. No payment issues at all....for me at least.

Last edited:
Well here's a glimmer hope for those who are trying to cop on FNL (myself included), I just tried to buy something else on the site, and I couldn't get through payment. So just know this issue isn't limited to these kicks. I'm 100% sure this is happening with all purchase attempts. Once they fix this, we should be able to cop. 

Finishline is getting botted to death. And or dudes are testing bots to bypass spa and check out.

Like when Nike used to have horrible checkout problems during the rise of bots and Nike's like of defense for them at the beginning when very few where on to bots and or selling them.

Guys I almost got through on FinishLine but everytime I checked out it reset me to the billing page. Now my PayPal has been charged 5 times and my debit card 2wice. Can someone tell me the normal procedure after something like this? I've had similar instances but I've never been "charged".
We're in the same boat. I logged into my Paypal account on the official Paypal website and all my FinishLine charges say cancelled. However, I still have -217.73 missing from my linked bank account so I assume that will be settled on it's own once my bank sees that the charges were canned.

Reasons I don't wear my 72-10. It's like I see them everywhere. I'm rocking pairs that came out 3 yrs ago in rotation now.

Wore cavs 4's yesterday and got more comments on those than when I wear my yeezys......

Side note I'm to old for cavs 4's they bright as heck but I love Knicks colors lmao

My pair came with a free dragons breath. Purchase of the year IMO

Damn was finally able to check out on finish line on 2 pairs......it kept logging me out saying session timed out, strange
What the heck same here....wierd

Guys I almost got through on FinishLine but everytime I checked out it reset me to the billing page. Now my PayPal has been charged 5 times and my debit card 2wice. Can someone tell me the normal procedure after something like this? I've had similar instances but I've never been "charged".
Same here buddy

Trying to check out on FNL but keep getting rerouted to the session timed out page. But my card has been charged. Wtf

If you're having payment process issues, try clearing your cookies. That did the trick for me. I also checked out with PayPal btw. 

Back
Top Bottom