"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

These for the most part will be gone quickly and by that mean gone in a few days.  

Just went to my local mall where there's a Champs and Footlocker within 300 ft of each other. Both were hyped up and both will be doing first come first serve. I was hoping to snag a pair early but now I'm just hoping I can get a couple on release day.

These will definitely go quick. The 12s are a popular shoe and they look clean with those gold hits. Even if it's slept on, people will regret it down the road.

Recently last year Barcelona Night 7 is a good comparison. Thread was crap and they were GR but came release day those were selling out everywhere.

We're at that point where no one can predict with certainty how a shoe will sell. If the WC4s didn't sell out I'd say until the XIs these would all be easy. But they sold out in 1-2 days online, stores, and phone orders.

Personally I think these won't sell out, but that's a guess at best.
AND AQUA 8S WENT ON SALE
[emoji]128565[/emoji]

Huh? They're an all black shoe, they'll go with anything.
Fixed
this
but don't be like Sak and tuck you jeans into your shoes...

Last edited:
AND AQUA 8S WENT ON SALE
[emoji]128565[/emoji]
this
You know I like to show my shoes off
laugh.gif

AND AQUA 8S WENT ON SALE
[emoji]128565[/emoji]
this

I would have never thought the Aqua 8s wouldn't sell out in a day, two maximum. I was just at my local mall and talked with a retail store manager. They just sent there Aquas and Chrome 8s back (to where! Nike maybe don't know). Curious of these will hit factory outlets soon. Doesn't seem like the large retailers are putting these on sale, maybe Nike doesn't want that?

12's are more desirable than 8's, everyone and there mom is going to get a pair of these

Consolation prize for those who missed out on WC4 plus they are cheaper. Copped pair on hold already 

Last edited:
There's no prize for not getting WC4's

That's a No No
Everyone should have got a pair!

Interesting to see of my local spots will have FCFS or raffles for these.

Need to grab these from FTL with my coupon, I don't want to pay $190 for these. 

This is what throws everyone off about these Jordan's - "the hits of White" 

People been looking at OVO 10's lately, So when we see Black/ Gold Metallic on the shoe we expect no more

but these white Jumpman and 23 on hell and Zerbra stripes on sole are MIND F'ing some people.
I think the gold throws it off for me. If the eyelets were silver I would be all over these. I'll keep my PSNY's for an all black 12. (close enough)

I think the gold throws it off for me. If the eyelets were silver I would be all over these. I'll keep my PSNY's for an all black 12. (close enough)

In theory. If you rock them with jeans, no one will see the gold eyelets. Lol. 12's with joggers look bad. Only select Jordan's look good with joggers.

But I get what you are saying. Pretty much an all black shoe without the gold eyelets.

In theory. If you rock them with jeans, no one will see the gold eyelets. Lol. 12's with joggers look bad. Only select Jordan's look good with joggers.

But I get what you are saying. Pretty much an all black shoe without the gold eyelets.

That's why I like tapering my jeans.

Back
Top Bottom