"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

You may be the only person on NT who has 1 black/red colorway and calls it a day for any silhouette. :lol:

Props if you hold out like almost none of the rest of us can. (I don't want to hold out though, I'll take all the black/red shoes I can get).

Well the last two pairs I got were black white and red anyway. WC4's and72-10s. By the time I specifically want black and red, there will be another pair coming out soon I'm sure.

That's true, but my black and reds are still in good shape for now, so no need to spend that money. There will be other bred cw's
Ok I see u out there, on your Lil D!ckey save dat $ tip.

For me its spare change, I stay on my hustle to succeed in all aspects in life, from keeping my youngins and Mrs on point, to making sure the house and cars are fully owned , to staying fresh dressed. The screename isnt "Monopolize" just for the h3ll of it.

Ok I see u out there, on your Lil D!ckey save dat $ tip.

For me its spare change, I stay on my hustle to succeed in all aspects in life, from keeping my youngins and Mrs on point, to making sure the house and cars are fully owned , to staying fresh dressed. The screename isnt "Monopolize" just for the h3ll of it.

Ok Tony Robbins. Lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Ill be that.

I like these.. Still on the fence. They seem plentiful so I guess I still have time to chose

Why did stores go back to FCFS? Wasnt the raffle system suppose to help prevent from people camping :smh:

They got rid of FCFS because of all the foolishness that would go on in those lines. Fighting and cutting. But last year certain modles they were raffling and there wasn't really a point in raffling them.

I beliebe SoCal stores thought these wouldn't be hyped.

Back
Top Bottom