"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Dudes lined up for gs sizes of these lol meanwhile the cements in gs are still in stock at my HOH

Ok?

@quise2024 that box looks like those custom Jordan storage units :lol:

It was so bad man i almost dodnt even want the shoes no more. Box gon stick out like a sore thumb in my closet woth the rest of the regular sized boxes. Hell i thought the Hares box was big (bigger than all my other boxes) but this takes the cake. And they threw that white cardboard piece in there for why???

its definitely odd. I'm interested in seeing what i get but ill just stick it on top of my other oversized boxes like my hyperposites :lol:

Looks like only 10.5 and 11 left on FNL.
My sizes 
devil.gif

FNL=Shoe Nazi's.

No Shoes for you!

I only got one pending charge but it's all good tho. I will be making alotta friends this year tho at sneaker stores. Not missing out on many more releases. B.

Was able to cop on SNKRS app but surprisingly missed on all the sites... Thought everybody was supposed to "pass" on these...

Can someone who has them already please tell me how these XII's run? Traditionally XIIs are one of the only shoes I have to go a half size down for, but I wasn't able to get my .5 size down this release, so I'm a bit worried they'll be too big
got mines this morning and fit tts

Its been a long time since a 12 retroed , plus tax season and a simple colorway, not surprised these moved
Sure, if we're not counting the PSNYs. :smile:

Seriously though, the 12s just retroed a year and some months ago. This hasn't been a hiatus on the 12s, LOL.

Its almost unbelievable when people say they got thru on FNL...been open since 10 and still on dat gay count down page. Eastbay was the closest I came, but said it was sold out when I clicked submit order. Im done. 
Agreed, had the same experience.  
Was able to cop on SNKRS app but surprisingly missed on all the sites... Thought everybody was supposed to "pass" on these...
Same exact experience.  Every other site was broken at 10:00 am EST immediately for me except for SNKRS app.  Was able to get one through on my phone, then stole my gal's and downloaded it and got another one through hers, but in that time had 8 other sites up and not one even recovered from being broken.  The hype is real.

Back
Top Bottom