"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

For those saying there were more wc4 than these, that's not what four footlockers I asked. Bay area and Miami. But it could be thier allocations. Two size runs more of the Masters.

People who give incorrect information here should be held accountable. Where are all the ones who said these will sit, that there are more of these than the wcs4 and less desired so everyone should eat, resellers will have little to no resale value, and various other bla bla bla.

Will these people fall on the idea that these are tax shoes? All resellers bought? Just to justify their inaccurate predictions?

I was able to buy three pairs of 10.5 and a 6.5 tho. Thanks to a plug and my mobile phone and tablet skills while I'm vacationing in Miami.
This. Repped for truth.  Everyone is great at the hindsight game, but the same guys really suck at predicting!

I'm not gonna lie, kinda amazed by what's going on here and some of the sneaker groups I'm in.

Reselling for $300, people copping multiples, people striking out...it was a GR for crying out loud. Did people assume it would sit and think they could roll in late in the day to buy?

leather is soft ,, nice quality overall,,,no flaws except some inconsistency with the tung - differs from both my pairs ,,

also just not as impressive in person as in pictures made them look,,,,

now i see why these go for 190$ and WC4s went for 220$

happy with my pair purchased the other for a friend since i won 2 raffles..

only thing is that they run big ,,, not to much but they do

I'm not gonna lie, kinda amazed by what's going on here and some of the sneaker groups I'm in.

Reselling for $300, people copping multiples, people striking out...it was a GR for crying out loud. Did people assume it would sit and think they could roll in late in the day to buy?
If its a GR why wouldnt ppl think they would sit late into the day ?

Call up Eastbay or Footlocker on Monday morning to see if you can place a phone order.

Eastbay CS # 1-800-826-2205 item number 30690013

Footlocker CS # 1-800-991-6815 item number 30690013
Thanks! Will try on Monday

Man last time I placed a phone order thru EB was for those graphite 14s in 2005
laugh.gif
 Wasn't till last year I found out about placing phone orders the following Monday after a release 
mean.gif

was the struggle real?
for me there was a small line 5 ppl at shiek waiting for unclaimed pairs to be sold
at 1pm and it was only 11:00am still,,,

does anyone have pictures of lines or crowds? post pics and location
ill be interesting to see

bruh,,, there just sharing there thoughts, that's what this thread is for,,
your also a new member trying to act tough,, chill out and earn some rep
I'd agree if people said it like it wasn't fact. Problem is they do, and I'd like to see some facts. Don't think that's too much to ask given the strong opinions passed as facts on here. Just because you have a high rep on here doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and pass as truth. Lots of relative newcomers such as myself are then misguided.

If its a GR why wouldnt ppl think they would sit late into the day ?
Because the game has changed! Everyone trying to do a quick flip, so you gotta respect that and put in some effort.

Woke up at 7am, went to the SNKR app, it decided to act wonky and tell me it was outta stock, then decided to not process my card, then finally copped. Went back to sleep at 7:30. 

When I saw the WSS shops had these, I figured nobody would be salty in LA. I guessed wrong.

I'd agree if people said it like it wasn't fact. Problem is they do, and I'd like to see some facts. Don't think that's too much to ask given the strong opinions passed as facts on here. Just because you have a high rep on here doesn't mean you can say whatever you want and pass as truth. Lots of relative newcomers such as myself are then misguided.
Those rep ribbons mean nothing, ppl get reps for nonsense... If you are judging a person because they have a high rep, youre already losing

Those rep ribbons mean nothing, ppl get reps for nonsense... If you are judging a person because they have a high rep, youre already losing
what reps? Post a JPEG or gif. Crying Jordan is always a fan favorite. Buy your reps with nonsense, alot easier than being helpful or informative.

those rep means veteran,, they've bin in multiple discussion & experience,, not saying there better then anyone else here ,, just pointing out the vets

hold this L homie

In my snkrs app it shows them in my purchases but shows it as "in progress" what does that mean? Anyone else have this? Give me an order number

FNL still notorious for canceling orders even with the confirmation email? I still see an order in processing

Tax return = your money so what does it matter?

Thats what i dont get .. why does it matter if its a refund or not. Money is money, as long as they dont rob scam or kill someone for them then they can acquire them however

there are people in the forums spewing inaccorect information

Im sorry but i cant ignore that :x

those rep means veteran,, they've bin in multiple discussion & experience,, not saying there better then anyone else here ,, just pointing out the vets

hold this L homie
I think you are the L if you believe that foolishness you just posted

Back
Top Bottom