"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Been around a long time but first time posting...

Didn't get a shipping email, however, just checked order status on NDC and status is "Shipped". I ordered through SNKRS after multiple credit card failures. 15 minutes ago it said "Preparing to ship" and now it has "Shipped". Good luck.

Why do all lurkers have to preface their first post with "been around for a long time?" :lol:

Glad you finally have come out of the shadows. Hopefully you start giving back to the community.

Damn and am waiting for my 10.5 shipment confirmation ... Anybody ndc order page acting up ?

Last edited:
Ordered from SNKRS. Received order confirmation at 7:11 PST. Standard shipping method (duh, free!?, mistake?).

No shipping confirmation as of yet.

Reading the thread worried me. I called Nike to inquire. Said they were scheduled to be picked up and that my order would be fulfilled.

As a side note, the CS rep said I was one of the lucky ones, and said that some orders were on delay(whatever that means).

Still worries me with no tracking number yet . . .

. . . and I just love my XIIs.

Just changed to shipped with UPS tracking info. Free shipping. Arrives 3/3. Size 10.5. Ordered via SNKRS at 720 PST.

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
What I don't understand is how there are no free customer representative at 11 at night :lol:

everyone talking about their nike orders...where's my FNL update? am i just waiting for a cancellation now?

Back
Top Bottom