"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Just changed to shipped with UPS tracking info. Free shipping. Arrives 3/3. Size 10.5. Ordered via SNKRS at 720 PST.

Good luck everyone!
Similar stats for me too.  Ordered ~ 720PST, android SNKRS app, paypal, no shipping confirmation, checked SNKRS app, status = shipped, expected delivery in 3 days.

Good luck.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Find me mens pairs at 220 and I'll snatch all of them. That's ny retail practically
exactly

Ordered on SNKRS at about 1015 est I got through for my size 9. Just got the cancelled email. **** Nike. I'm returning and selling everything.

Just chatted with Nike, here is what the rep said:

Gen: Upon checking, your order is now ready for pick up by the courier. Once courier picks the package for delivery, you will be notified via email for the status and tracking number. Estimated delivery date would be on or before 03/03. 

You think that's crap or should I feel better about it?  Without tracking and all these posts about order cancellations I'm still very worried.  If they cancel this I will be legitimately really upset, not that they care apparently but this is some BS.

you think prices gonna go up for these things or what.  i got a local guy i might buy for 260.  No too bad i think

how long did it take you to reach a rep?
10 minutes. Ive called twice earlier during the day and those took 30 minutes just like everyone else.

Edit: Rep also told me that sizes do randomly pop up but everyone is calling for this shoe so once a size pops up people grab it immediately so you gotta be lucky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom