"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

They have stock at random hours . It is all luck and the quality of the rep to even look up the product number and see stock there .

called ftl and eb at the same time and they both answered at the same time. their customer service all under the same office or something?

Just got off the phone with EB after being on hold for 25 mins... no stock for 8-9.5.  I feel like you have to get lucky, completely random. 

Pretty strange my order didn't come with a reciept of return just incase I didn't like it , same as how my hares 7s came with a orange Nike box [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Anybody else who got a cancel email still showing as "preparing to ship" on Ndc?

Yeah my order starts with 309, got through at 10:12 and didn't get a Nike email until 10:36 on Saturday. Still "preparing to ship" no email cancellation.

EB had a 7.5 right now I could've grabbed

Let me call back for bigger size

LOL

Last edited:
Dudes, call FTL.  Just got through again for a size 9.  She said there is size 7, 9, and 9.5 left still.  Eastbay said they're sold out still.

Soooo do we know how they fit yet? Got a 12 based on my '08 taxis. Usually an 11.5 in most releases. These will be used for ball with thick socks [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Wow just got a delayed shipment email from nike... Got the cancelation email this morning, I'm lost. Check your email if u got a cancelation earlier

Last edited:
Nope. Only emails I got from them was a confirmation, canceled & now delayed

Last edited:
I finally got a shipped email.  Had hoping i got a cancelled so I can get that 20% and a hold on french blue, since I got a pair already.  Didnt want to double up, but it was a last minute tax refund baller kind of thing lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom