"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

it's a couple days after release and ppl are steal eating and ordering,, there is still stock,,,
is it safe to say these did not sell out as fast as the wc4s?
per the EB rep these are all due to cancelled orders, for some reason he said there were a lot of cancellations.

Same thing was happening with the WC4 on Footsite family at this time. They're all phone orders, nothing in store.
true but phone orders sold out on Monday,, we are in Tuesday for this release
phone orders didnt sell out. we honestly have no accurate idea/estimate of their inventory for phone orders. some peeps getting told sold out and then 1 min later the next dude posts that he just got through for a size. just depends on the rep you get and if you get lucky.

They took the shoe off Eastbay.com???!!?! Can y'all spot me with the product #? something like 300690013 just wanna be sure! 

You were close
pimp.gif

dudes buying 4-5 pairs at once, smh what has NT turned into
A place where resellers and other selfish people show off how many pairs they have secured and complain about one glue mark on the shoe they ought 4 to 5 pairs of. Also, never help out their fellow sneaker enthusiasts but that only 75% of the people on here.

Thats why the hype continues multiple pairs available doesn't mean you have to get 3-4 pairs but to each their own I guess . I got a cancel from Nike yesterday, and appreciate all the help from here. I hope everyone who wanted the shoe and got screwed by Nike gets a pair.

A place where resellers and other selfish people show off how many pairs they have secured and complain about one glue mark on the shoe they ought 4 to 5 pairs of. Also, never help out their fellow sneaker enthusiasts but that only 75% of the people on here.
You forgot "complains about no shipping confirmation even though they placed order 5 minutes ago"

4 to 5 pairs pf these is crazy. first off its an alll black sneaker and there built like tanks. now if it were the wc4 i understand, the midsoles cracks and peels

it's not selfish, it's business.

Just got through like 5 minutes ago, good looking out to whoever posted it. :smokin But they said they were limiting order to only 1 per customer, so couldn't cook on multiples like some of you did.

it's not selfish, it's business.
its selfish, unless you buying them for urself. but if ur trying to profit. get a real job

dudes buying 4-5 pairs at once, smh what has NT turned into

It's always been like this :lol: you guys are just late to the party. Hate it or love it this is a cut throat business.

Anyways, my release day pair comes in on Monday :smokin

Back
Top Bottom