"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Just got through like 5 minutes ago, good looking out to whoever posted it. :smokin But they said they were limiting order to only 1 per customer, so couldn't cook on multiples like some of you did.

Sigh....im 30min on hold. Hopefully I get a different rep.

It all depends who you catch. I'd be happy catching someone say 1 per rather then sold out, but that no limit order is :smokin

So like I said for the past two days, this release wasn't limited. It was a GR. The reason people weren't eating is because everyone kept buying multiples. And not the usual "one to stock, one to rock" but 4+ to flip...

Damn shame that reseller virus found its way into NT tho.

aren't the classifieds section in NT pretty much in line with reseller prices? 

at best maybe like 10% below?

53 mins and all sold out....and the rep I got told me he just did a transaction with a dude for 4 pairs sz9s, 2 pairs sz9.5s, so nothing left

WTF :smh: :smh: :smh:

welp got sold out on mens sizes. Can't hate on dudes that got multiples...Eastbay allowed it. Still GS sizes tho

Last edited:
53 mins and all sold out....and the rep I got told me he just did a transaction with a dude for 4 pairs sz9s, 2 pairs sz9.5s, so nothing left

WTF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
alp was that you?

Wow eastbay is the go to spot now if you miss a release lol

The white cement seemed like they had pairs on pairs and more pairs. Like they had their own sweat shop at the warehouse :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who copped! Looks like a lot of NTers got through..stock was definitely available for about a good whole hour or so. I was able to cop two pairs, had a rep hit me with the 1 per an order but I gave him some BS explanation and he ended up letting me order two lol. He also hit me with tax and shipping but I told him it's always free shipping and I never get taxed in my state and he adjusted that too. You just gotta work your way around these reps sometimes cause each rep is different. Glad to see most of you cop as I know some of you guys been persistent on EB calls since Monday. There were two big waves yesterday and then today for eastbay orders. Maybe the trend continues tomorrow lol

Same thing was happening with the WC4 on Footsite family at this time. They're all phone orders, nothing in store or online.
This isn't entirely correct.  More to come on this later once I get off this phone...ill fill y'all in on a story. Hold please

I didn't get my email confirmation yet. is it time to start panicking !!!!!!! Where's my shippoinggggg!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg. [emoji]128519[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom