"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Does Eastbay pull from Footlocker store inventory? Eastbay is based in Waussau, WI...but my pair shipped from Eagen, MN, which is ~200 miles west of Waussau.

There's 2 dept that put inventory in the sys

the Warehouse and the Credit Dept

EB/FTL credit dept goes home at 11pm EST

n comes back at 8am

Warehouse works moving orders n accepting returns not sure on the times 

This is where the Randomness of sizes popping up comes from in the Sys

Footlocker and Eastbay must have had quite a bit of pairs. Are they all from cancelled orders from credit card issues or what

Footlocker and Eastbay must have had quite a bit of pairs. Are they all from cancelled orders from credit card issues or what
Rep said 127 pairs were sold today cuz of Payment cancellations. 

I doubt they were all bought by NT'rs

It's not done

Tomorrow again

wink.gif

Mark my words

Rep said 127 pairs were sold today cuz of Payment cancellations. 

I doubt they were all bought by NT'rs

It's not done

Tomorrow again

wink.gif

Mark my words
At least half from NT and friends (including lurkers). See yall tomorrow. Will be calling as I prep for some preme' white vans. ZAMMM DANIEL. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Does Eastbay pull from Footlocker store inventory? Eastbay is based in Waussau, WI...but my pair shipped from Eagen, MN, which is ~200 miles west of Waussau.
I'm actually working in Wausau WI on business. The Eastbay store is terrible. I thought they would have releases but all they have are a bunch of reject shoes. I don't think they're warehouse is here in Wausau, just the corporate headquarters.

This release was the first pair i ordered on snkrs that submitted paypal payment and cancelled with no email sent. Didn't even show up in order history. Don't even think i'll be able to get a coupon for.
Luckily i caught some restocks with other retailers. Depending on Nike to come through would be too much to ask for.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if FCNY does size swaps? i.e. if I take my 9.5 into the store, would they give me a 13? They're both currently priced at $400.

Does anyone know if FCNY does size swaps? i.e. if I take my 9.5 into the store, would they give me a 13? They're both currently priced at $400.

Flightclub does not size swap. and before you ask, neither does stadium goods.

Last edited:
Flight club prices already up there wow...gammas kinda did the same...does the 12 lowkey have hype like an 11??? Hmmmmmm

No, Gamma 12s were labeled as a QS release and I don't think these were even a full blown out GR in terms of pairs produced.
A lot of pairs on ebay now. I don't think that price will hold for long.

Last edited:
My side tabs are same size doesn't look big like that picture but this is like this cut mark on the front of the shoe but it ok

"My Jumpman tab is higher than the othe side, my shoe production date doesn't match, my shoe has glue marks" :rofl:

Some of you need to invest your money into a different hobby with all this damn nitpicking that occurs from shoe to shoe. :smh:

Here's the Jumpman tabs on the OGs and 2004 French Blues which you could clearly see it's always been inconsistent. Also, notice those damn glue marks you all hate :lol: on the White and Red OGs.

Don't feed me the bs line either, "we except remastered products" when the 1997s are top dog...

a891c2b7_image.jpeg

01448235_image.jpeg

d3d1de85_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Here's the Jumpman tabs on the OGs and 2004 French Blues which you could clearly see it's always been inconsistent. Also, notice those damn glue marks you all hate :lol: on the White and Red OGs.

Don't feed me the bs line either, "we except remastered products" when the 1997s are top dog...

a891c2b7_image.jpeg

01448235_image.jpeg

d3d1de85_image.jpeg

That makes me feel alot better.i gues its more noticeable because the shoes are solid black with white tabs only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom