The McRib is back!!!!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'll just get a cheeseburger and some bbq sauce. I don't want any other pork by-product in my body.
rodeo burger @ BK 
pimp.gif

I am also guilty of ordering a mcrib or two when they're around but I agree that it is incredibly overrated 

I tried two the last time they were back out in NY. I honestly don't know what's the fuss about. Too many onions and the pickles are unnecessary. Should've rethought what they were gonna add to the sandwich. One leaf of lettuce would've been straight

wwentt.gif

Props for tenderizing it though
pimp.gif

Had one yesterday, its meh. Isnt terrible, isnt amazing. I rather have a Mcchicken with big mac sauce
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I tried two the last time they were back out in NY. I honestly don't know what's the fuss about. Too many onions and the pickles are unnecessary. Should've rethought what they were gonna add to the sandwich. One leaf of lettuce would've been straight

wwentt.gif

Pros for tenderizing it though
pimp.gif
I knew somebody was gonna do it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Rayon with no regard for human life!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Cant believe people actually wait for this to come out every year?

This cant be life?

*Cam'ron Voice* $**@% disgusting....

mcrib is gross nobody buys that $%@! its buy one get one free here
sick.gif

feel like ima throw up after eating that $%@!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I haven't tried the Mcrib yet, but you guys are making it sound awful lol .. but than again how good could a pork sandwich from mcdonalds possibly be. ahh, i remember when i loved mcdonalds .. sighz

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

I haven't tried the Mcrib yet, but you guys are making it sound awful lol .. but than again how good could a pork sandwich from mcdonalds possibly be. ahh, i remember when i loved mcdonalds .. sighz

i've never had it either... lol
and i won't try it for the same fact that you just said "how good could a pork sandwich from mcdonalds possibly be"

My dude tweeted that he was going to get a mcrib after work today.. i asked if he was serious and he said yeah..

he's probably the only person i know who actually bought one

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom