"The Michael Vick experiment hasnt worked"

The Brett Favre experiment has
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif

laugh.gif
at everyone thinking my man Mikey V was gonna be amazing his first year out. I've been saying this for a while...give my dude ATLEAST one full year toget back into true form. From the way he has been used, however, makes me really mad about the situation. I have been a huge vick fan since his VT days, andgod damn eagles will you just let him get some action? What's up with him lining up at WR they ain't gonna throw him the ball especially when Mcnabb isin at the same damn time.

Maybe Philly isn't right for him, but i ASSURE you that he will be back... probably not this year..but very soon...

Everyone on this board seemed to think he was going to take over games right away, so maybe they heard the same stuff. I just don't ever see him being anoverly effective player in the league. He could probably be used more effectively, but I don't know how he is going to ever be a real force in the NFL. Ithink where he was to begin with, plus 2 years off is just too much to overcome. Where do you think he will go next year?

U got morons on this site specifically who thought this dude was gonna be a threat to Donovan McNabb or even Kevin Kolb for that matter....dude is just happyto be out of the poke. I'd be SHOCKED if he was on a team as the unquestioned #1 QB on the roster at any point next season...he's done. I don'tcare how much athleticism you have, all that time off ESPECIALLY for a QB is going to make for a very difficult road back.

Of course it didn't work
laugh.gif

I think he MAY be a serviceable player for somebody in the league, but that's it...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

U got morons on this site specifically who thought this dude was gonna be a threat to Donovan McNabb or even Kevin Kolb for that matter....dude is just happy to be out of the poke. I'd be SHOCKED if he was on a team as the unquestioned #1 QB on the roster at any point next season...he's done. I don't care how much athleticism you have, all that time off ESPECIALLY for a QB is going to make for a very difficult road back.
I think he could find a team where he can start though. I honestly think in places like Cleveland, Buffalo, Carolina, Oakland, they would bebetter with him at QB. Not saying he would be a really good QB, but he can still create and I think he'll get a chance to fight for a spot.

The Eagles aren't using him right. They doin that same mess Jim Mora Jr was doin. Vick want be effective until he is a fulltime QB. In Dan Reaves system hewas very effective, mainly because he was able to drop back and make something happen. In that system there were not a lot of designed run plays for Vick, justa few. Let Vick drop back and make things happen. He'll be ready next year.

Dude was questionable as a starting QB before he left for jail, there was no way he would be anything close coming out. This website idolizes Vick for somereason though, and thought dude was really going to come out better than ever. Philly was never the right situation for him though, I think he could still dodecent on a team that ran the wildcat more. Truth be told, at this point he would see the field more if he change to WR

this season is just a stepping stone to the next team. relax. he aint too happy not being the starting qb, after all he expected to be starting somewhere rightaway. long as he doesn't get injured this season(less snaps are always good), he'll be ready for another team next year.

Nope...it hasn't. But what did people really expect from his this year.

Next year, he'll be on somebody else's squad, preferably my Raiders.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude was questionable as a starting QB before he left for jail, there was no way he would be anything close coming out. This website idolizes Vick for some reason though, and thought dude was really going to come out better than ever. Philly was never the right situation for him though, I think he could still do decent on a team that ran the wildcat more. Truth be told, at this point he would see the field more if he change to WR

I don't agree with the part about him being questionable as a QB. I watched dude every Sunday faithfully. In the 2 seasons prior to Vick going to jail, theFalcons led the league in drops. People kept talking about his percentage, but not pointing out the fact the receivers dropped so many balls. In one of thethose seasons the Falcons led the league in drops at mid season with over 50 drops.

Panthers should've taken him.. Vick/Dwill/Stewart
sick.gif

For abut 80% less than delhomme
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom