"The Michael Vick experiment hasnt worked"

Originally Posted by JPZx

The Brett Favre experiment has
5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1.gif
It was for us, too, until he he broke down at the end of the season.

4wrestling & DeadsetAce have it right. Vick's career is over and he should go to Oakland. After all, that's where you go when you're done.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

4wrestling & DeadsetAce have it right. Vick's career is over and he should go to Oakland. After all, that's where you go when you're done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dude was questionable as a starting QB before he left for jail, there was no way he would be anything close coming out. This website idolizes Vick for some reason though, and thought dude was really going to come out better than ever. Philly was never the right situation for him though, I think he could still do decent on a team that ran the wildcat more. Truth be told, at this point he would see the field more if he change to WR

Exactly. Don't know how many times it needs to be said - dude was on his way out of a starting position before he went to jail, yet lames on here who ridehis ++%% 24/7 believed he was going to come back and somehow be BETTER than when he left?
laugh.gif

we should go back to those threads and just perma-ban everybody who was talking like he would dominate when he came back.

niketalks savior fails in philly

who woulda thunk it? have fun in oakland doggie

Originally Posted by DubA169

Lol grow up man.

Vick is getting 1mill this year to use the facilities, trainers, video rooms, and scrimmaging in hopes of going to one of those loser team next years and tryto pull them to 8-8.
And I for 1, will be rooting for him to be successful in some capacity.

I don't think anyone expected him to do great this season, or atleast not 7 games into the year especially with the type of situation he's in, with agood qb already ahead of him. If he was getting time and not doing good then its a different story.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Originally Posted by DubA169

Lol grow up man.

Vick is getting 1mill this year to use the facilities, trainers, video rooms, and scrimmaging in hopes of going to one of those loser team next years and try to pull them to 8-8.
And I for 1, will be rooting for him to be successful in some capacity.
what do you mean grow up? rooting for a dog torturer ain't on some grown man type of steez. he served his time, good for him, but +#$% him.nothing wrong with me rooting for that prick to fail, just like it's fine for you to root for him to succeed.

I'll admit niketalk making him black jesus makes me want him to fail even more.

lol @ People acting like he was gonna dethrone McNabb as the starter.

For all of yall saying that Vicks career is over..I ask you how do you figure??

I mean I'm 45 min away from Philly so I see all his games, in about every game homie gets like 3 plays..a short scramble,hand off, maybe a screen pass

Let the man get used to the action and get comfortable...I'm no Eagles fan,but he's good right where he is

Its only a matter of time when McNabb gets hurt and Vicks PT increases

So please stop with the "his career is over" comments because you barely see him on the field, so its no real explanation for you to say things likethat

Originally Posted by miamin2

I don't think anyone expected him to do great this season, or atleast not 7 games into the year especially with the type of situation he's in, with a good qb already ahead of him. If he was getting time and not doing good then its a different story.
Really? According to a lot of people here, Donovan's job was in trouble the second the Eagles signed Vick.

Check the BREAKING NEWS Mike Vick to the EaglesConfirmed thread from early August and see for yourself.

laugh.gif
@ everyone who thought Vick was going to steal McRibs job andbecome a starting QB....ol' boy sure did have a great comeback didnt he?

laugh.gif
@ you cats thinking Vick was gonna put up numbers in Philly. Philly just gave this man a second shot at his career to get his foot back in the NFL door.Let be real the dude just got out of prison. If you watch a Eagles game its easy to see he's still getting his feet wet.

I never really liked Vick back when he played for the Falcons, but I could seem him doing something on a bad team like the Browns or something.

Back
Top Bottom