The Mixtape About Nothing...

Mixtape is great .I love seinfeld and to put a mixtape round it was executed perfectly.Dude is real clever def best joint he ever done the b-more elevator isthe best song on here.

Adrain whaddup

~Chris

Gave it a thorough listen to it today and I must say it's straight piff. The interludes are killing me. Crank dat Flying Squirrel
pimp.gif

Got the hard copy at commonwealth today... and won the raffle for the 10Deep Tshirt... since there was only 30shirts. the mixtape is quite sick imo... all nall i was pretty cised that i got to shake Wale's hand and get the mixtape signed... the man is a hilarious chill type dude.

only 30 shirts where sold today.. there will be more for sale at c'mon on friday.

This dude is consistent and that is a rarity within hip-hop today. Excellent mixtape Wale,and best of luck on Interscope. I hope they understand your vision.

good stuff.....i mess with it.....something new to bump.....has more tracks i mess with then the carter iii

i put "the manipulation" on repeat while taking a friend back to her spot this sunday.being an AKA she tried to front,but thank goodness for goodmusic and wale being a great artist,the mixtape did its part and i did mine. lol.

The Kramer is sick love the mixtape nice addition to his others...so the studio album is next?

Am I the only one who thinks 100 Miles and Running was better? I think he did a GREAT job with The Mixtape About Nothing, but IMO, 100 miles was the better ofthe two....

daytona sqared FTW!!

*Talking directly to Wale, cause I know he read/s this thread*
roll.gif

This is the first joint I've listened to at length and I must say, well done!

Not a fan of every song or rhyme pattern, but overall the joint is on point. Starting with B-More joint (minus the club-like repititions at the end) to the endof the tape, you have A+ material. My wife on the other hand, says you use the 'N' word too much and she told me to tell you she's not impressed.But if you somehow get MJB on a song, she is open to changing her mind.
roll.gif

All this "criticism" and dude doesn't repond after a week?

Time to hate... Hate... HATE!

I ain't mean to run Cuz out the forum.

Wasn't even a thread about the Cmon event.

[Ron Simmons from WWE] DAMN!

lmao.

Eyes... you the reason why he up'd his ISS game. Lol.

I can only match that Ron Simmons quote with one from Booker T.

Hulk Hogan.... We coming for you N!$$@

copped the T and 'tape from 10deep web site, i like the T alot (im a huge seinfeld fan) and the music is good too

In an era of ringtone garbage and video ( you know... money cash #*#+ Imma a drug dealer don ganster manufactured in a studio) reps.... Wale has put distancebetween him and the pretenders of this era.... and there are aplenty of those...

Been a while since I have heard a mix tape with A featured artist instead a DJ Khalid approach.... smfh

The Kramer tract has me thinking about PE/KRS-ONE/"Old" NAS with its message...

Simple focus production highlighting his vocals.... no Puff Daddy fluff....

Sh4t is tight....

^^^FTW means For the win

i mess with this mixtape so hard, artistic integrity and grown man are on my phones mp3 player. but this mixtape is a good body of work, props to the brotherWale on it

Back
Top Bottom