The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

WME/UFC really pushing for this brock/jones
might as well, probably be the biggest payday for jones and brock keeps making money

i am surprised brock didnt show up out of nowhere

Can't say nothing about Jones anymore.

Thought a USADA controlled Jones was gonna take an L.

Nope, made a huge statement tonight and then called out Brock...

He got the juice back.

Y'all acting like Jon Jones never defeated Dadbod before

F outta here about got caught

Jon trained for it and even broke it down

Wasn't a random lucky freak KO

might as well put jones/stipe and let him go for a second title similar to conor
is stipe still holding out?

jones has more fighting options at HW
cain, stipe, brock are all bigger fights than what is left at LHW

Jones has cleared 205. HW is only way to go and once he wins HW title he'll be considered #1 all time p4p

Sheeeesh. After that kick, it looked like dc was delirious. Had that man backpedaling like a child running from the belt. When he started dropping them 5th ward B's on him I was like please end this now :smh: joint got too vicious.

Jones has cleared 205. HW is only way to go and once he wins HW title he'll be considered #1 all time p4p

he's pretty much the demetrious of that division
that's why i'd like to see these guys move up in weight division and really test themselves
nothing left in their division. if conor actually defended his belts he would be up there as well

Sheeeesh. After that kick, it looked like dc was delirious. Had that man backpedaling like a child running from the belt. When he started dropping them 5th ward B's on him I was like please end this now :smh: joint got too vicious.

Yeah was a late stoppage, DC was head buried in the canvas and took about 5 more shots

Back
Top Bottom