The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Dc probably don't even want the money, he probably considers it tainted since he didn't win. I legit think he'll have to see a psych after this fight.
I just want to know how heavyweight boxing became basically extinct.

Jesus

$

600_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Jon_Jones.0.jpg

^cm punk finessed the ufc
had zero athletic background and was able to make 5M

Dc probably don't even want the money, he probably considers it tainted since he didn't win. I legit think he'll have to see a psych after this fight.

DC has so much to gain from this fight. he would've been in the conversation as the GOAT in that division. that was a legacy fight for him as well as settling the score with jj. he let himself, family, teammates, fans down and not only loss but it was a convincing KO. he came into this fight mentally prepared and believed that he was going to win. had the fight at a good pace too

You see the contrast between when Rumble lost his second time against DC and when DC lost his second time against Bones

DC legit may need professional help to get over his losses to Bones. I hope it isn't true but damn, his soul seems tormented

I think Jones post fight interview with Joe got me thinking officially no matter what you need to see through the promotion.

If there was ever genuine animosity this would have been it. He kissed the man on the head and meant it.

I hope Cormier face doesn't become a meme.

he just trying to play face

he would have looked like an *** hole doing that while that ***** was sniffling and **** lol

its been a treat to watch jons career from the beginning....hopefuly these new mma/conor fans can truly appreciate what this dood is doing

what a ******* card

he would have looked like an *** hole doing that while that ***** was sniffling and **** lol
Bones gave him the DX suck it sign and talked trash after their first fight finished

Would have been interesting to see how Bones handled an L though

daniel cormier had a horseshoe up his ***...
fans would still cheer for jones

i knew the beef sort of died down after jones got popped before their fight. i remember him saying that he felt bad because he ****** over DC over a big payday.

Maia giving Woodley all the credit, however he brought up the point that he wasn't able to train in New Jersey for wrestling due to Dana giving him limited time to train

He's trained in New Jersey for wrestling the past 7 fights which were wins

Don't think it would have made the difference between winning and losing but it's an interesting fact

^nah, i'm saying if jones cut a promo like what brock did to mir.

nteresting to see how dana handles jones going forward. their relationship is basically nonexistent, but dana going to find a way to squeeze all te money he can out of jj

Please give me an argument as how Jon Jones ISN'T the GOAT

Rampage
Rashad
Shogun
Machida
Hendo
Vitor
Dadbod 2x

All former champs

Last edited:
^nah, i'm saying if jones cut a promo like what brock did to mir.

nteresting to see how dana handles jones going forward. their relationship is basically nonexistent, but dana going to find a way to squeeze all te money he can out of jj
Bones cut a good promo to call out Brock. Glad he left DC alone and gave him respect

Shogun already had 3 knee operations by that point, Rampage was past his prime and so was most of that list besides Dad Bod 2x and Machida and Rashad. He's in the convo of GOAT right now most likely top 3. He needs to get that HW title for it to be undisputed GOAT tho

Please give me an argument as how Jon Jones ISN'T the GOAT

Rampage
Rashad
Shogun
Machida
Hendo
Vitor
Dadbod 2x

All former champs

Woodley really said if GSP don't fight him he's officially the greatest WW of all times :lol:

Dana White just pooped all over Woodley. "When you set the record for least punches thrown..."

Dana just said GSP vs Bisping next

"I know Michael Bisping will show up and fight."

Dana HATES Woodley something serious

"When you get booed out of an arena, it means people don't want to watch you fight" Yikes

"If you ask fans if they want to see Woodley fight again, they would tell you flat out no"

"Who would want to pay to see Woodley fight?"

Dana ran all the way out of dambs

Legit feel sorry for DC

Can't imagine what it's like losing to the same person twice. That must really mess you up :smh: A few off top that come to mind

Benson vs Pettis
Silva vs Weidman
Meisha vs Ronda
Faber vs Cruz
Claudia vs JJ
Edgar vs Aldo

"If you ask fans if they want to see Woodley fight again, they would tell you flat out no"

"Who would want to pay to see Woodley fight?"

Dana ran all the way out of dambs
Not sure if I'm correct here (probably not), but haven't there been rumors that UFC has been struggling as of late? Perhaps the string of past poor performances from the main cards this year (214 is an exception imo) are probably driving Dana crazy. I don't have any sympathy for him though. He's still rich regardless.

Back
Top Bottom